Say Aloha to a Honeymoon in the Hawaiian Islands
Hawaii's breathtaking islands of Oahu, Maui, Hawaii's Big Island, Kauai, and Lanai offer some of the most spectacular scenery, activities, and accommodations in the world. The Spirit of Aloha beckons newlyweds to the honeymoon of a lifetime in Hawaii with the islands' pristine beaches, azure waters, and endless opportunities. Each island offers something uniquely its own, and couples are sure to find something—or many things—that they love, no matter which island they choose.
Travel Tips for Two:
- First-time visitors to Hawaii should travel to Oahu, where they'll discover a bit of everything, from the famous Waikiki Beach to exhilarating nightlife, shopping, and a plethora of golf courses
- Maui, known for the scenic Road to Hana, romantic Mt. Haleakala sunrises, fabulous beaches, and diving off the island of Molokini, is perfect for every couple
- The Big Island offers 11 different climates, the Volcanoes National Park, an array of activities, and is the ideal place for couples looking to tee off on exceptional courses surrounded by lava flows, mountains, and the sparkling ocean
- Kauai is for nature lovers—its intensely green panoramas and nature refuge create the perfect place for couples to relax at their resort, hike along the Napili Coast, or go kayaking to view the island's jaw-dropping cliffs, and so much more
- For a secluded honeymoon, try Lanai, where you can bask on the beach all day or go four-wheeling, head up the Munro Trail on Mt. Lanaihale and explore the Garden of the Gods
See a list of hotels and honeymoon amenities offered in Oahu,
Maui, The Big Island, Kauai, and Lanai.
or contact your travel agent, or