Delta Vacations® $500 E-Certificate
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination between January 1 – December 31, 2014, for travel January 1 – December 31, 2014.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to your e-certificate number.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia Airlines, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in all destinations.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Discount is $500 per eligible air and hotel component.
- Maximum discount is $500 per booking; discount will be taken off the hotel component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Asia escorted tours, or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms, and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is cancelled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account.
- TA: -2% points.