Las Vegas — Save up to $100
It’s Las Vegas Week at Delta Vacations, and we’re celebrating with this exclusive sale. Head to exciting Las Vegas, and you can hit the jackpot with these stellar savings.
Savings per booking:
For information on even more money-saving offers, check out our deals page.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects offer, is based on travel between Detroit and Las Vegas, staying at Tropicana Las Vegas. Price is per person, based on double occupancy, and select Sunday - Monday departures and Wednesday - Thursday returns between Aug 6 – Aug 30, 2012, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Las Vegas is the place to be, offering everything from thrilling nightlife to top-of-the-line accommodations to sumptuous cuisine. This thriving, sparkling city offers its guests the chance to relax, be social, or simply enjoy life in style. more
|National Premium Package
In select Las Vegas locations, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes, and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to 5 additional drivers are included at no extra charge; and the primary driver will earn 50 bonus miles per day.
|Alamo® Rent A Car and National® Car Rental
Take advantage of great discounted rates with a rental car from Alamo or National, and pack more fun into your Las Vegas vacation. Cruise down the Strip, load up at the outlet malls, head out to the course for a round of golf, or hit the road and venture to Hoover Dam or Zion National Park. Plus, the primary driver will earn 50 bonus miles per day.
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Compass, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Mesaba, Pinnacle Airlines, Shuttle America dba Delta Shuttle, and SkyWest; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, American Eagle, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines, and WestJet.
Pricing terms and conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Tropicana Las Vegas, between Detroit and Las Vegas. Sunday - Monday departures and Wednesday - Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates between Aug 6 – Aug 30, 2012. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD* fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD* fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/Dominican Republic, $40 USD/CAD* fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Bermuda and the Caribbean (except Dominican Republic), $25 USD/CAD* fee for first checked bag and $40 USD/CAD* fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and South America (except Brazil), $60 USD/CAD* fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com (additional $15 USD/CAD* surcharge for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). For travel within Mexico/Central America/the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD* fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Europe/North Africa, 80 USD/CAD* or 56 EUR* fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com (additional 20 USD/CAD* or 14 EUR *surcharge for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Middle East/Southern Africa/Asia (except Japan and the Philippines)/India/Australia/New Zealand, 60 USD/CAD* fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com (additional 15 USD/CAD* surcharge for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). For travel within Asia, $40 USD/CAD* fee for second checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. See Excess Baggage for details. *Fees are CAD exit Canada, EUR exit Europe.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies for new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer terms and conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Las Vegas between June 4-16, 2012, for travel June 11 – Dec 31, 2012.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code TPDVLAS12.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Las Vegas.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $699 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel or flight, hotel, and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $50 on bookings of $699 - $1699; $75 on bookings of $1,700 - $2,799; and $100 on bookings of $2,800 or more.
- Maximum discount is $100 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Receive 1,000 extra bonus miles per person, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles program.
- SkyMiles number must be added to the booking to receive the extra bonus miles.
- Maximum of 1,000 extra bonus miles per qualified passenger.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Asia escorted tours, or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms, and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is cancelled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code TPDVLAS12 in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code TPDVLAS12.