60 School Street
Boston, MA. 02108
The Omni Parker House Hotel, which opened in 1855, is America's longest continuously operating hotel and remains one of America's most elegantly refined hotels. Located in downtown Boston, on the Freedom Trail and within walking distance to Beacon Hill, Quincy Market, and more, the venerable Omni Parker House Hotel features a distinguished décor, lush bedding and flat-screen TVs in all rooms, the famous Parker's Restaurant, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Grand views of historic downtown are just outside the hotel.
Centrally located downtown Boston, adjacent to the Theater District and within walking distance to many of Boston.s most popular attractions.Distance from Airport:
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) - 2.5 milesDistance from Downtown:
Hotel is located in historic downtownDistance from Attractions:
Local Transportation Options:
- Boston Common - 1 block
- Massachusetts Statehouse - 2 blocks
- Boston Public Gardens 3 blocks
- Cheers Bar (Bull & Finch Pub) - 4 blocks
- New England Aquarium - 8 blocks
- Fenway Park, home to the MLB Boston Red Sox - 2.5 miles
- Boston University and Harvard University - 3 miles
Taxi and subwayCar Rentals at Hotel:
Yes, self parking and valet parking available, additional fees applyMetro/Subway:
Subway lines are 1 block from hotel
4 (Deluxe)Number of rooms:
551Room category descriptions:
- ST - Standard Rooms
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 Full-size bed.
- DKG - Deluxe King Room
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 King bed.
- DDD - Deluxe Double Double
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 2 Double beds
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Plush robes, hairdryer
- Balcony / Patio: No
- Cribs: Yes, additional fees apply
- Internet Access: Yes, High Speed Internet access, additional fees may apply
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: No
- Nonsmoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, additional fees apply
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in-room safe large enough for a laptop
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Yes, dual line phone with data port and voicemail
- Television / Radio: 27 inch LCD flat screen TV with cable and pay-per-view movies (additional fees apply) / Radio Alarm Clock with MP3 adaptability
- Babysitting Service: No
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 12noon
- Child Ages: Children 17 and under stay free with adult, when using existing bedding
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: No
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors / Elevators: 14 floors / 4 elevators
- Other Guest Services: USA Today newspaper delivered to room daily, same day cleaning, ATM, currency exchange
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Parker's Restaurant - Celebrate with nostalgic cuisine combining a contemporary flair at the birthplace of Boston Crème Pie and Parker House Roll. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Room Service - Yes / 24 hours of operation
- Parkers Bar - A mahogany haven that is the perfect spot for a drink by the fire.
- Last Hurrah Bar - Experience a traditional Boston Bar of a bygone era. Open 11am - 11:30pm Mondays through Saturdays.
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- Credit card deposit required upon check in: Yes
- Year built: 1855
- Most recent renovations: Rooms to be totally redone from November 2007 through March 2008.
May 16, 2008
A complete $30 million restoration and renovation of the interior and exterior of the hotel has revealed a more modern hotel with historic charm. Room renovations include flat-screen LCD televisions, modern bedding and contemporary amenities. A new gym is now open to guests 24 hours a day featuring flat-screen TVs, new Nautilus elliptical machines, treadmills and free-weight machines.
Good to Know
- Hotel is located directly on the Freedom Trail in the center of Boston. Walkable to all major points of interest. Oldest operating hotel in America since 1855.
- All clientele, but not able to do accommodate large families unless purchasing multiple rooms. Maximum room occupancy is three persons
- Due to being a historic hotel, some clients may consider room and/or bathroom size small.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.