Hawaii - Oahu
1777 Ala Moana Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96815
Occupying an enviable location at the entrance to sunny Waikiki Beach, the Ilikai Hotel & Suites is situated in a prime location for experiencing the entrancing sights of Honolulu. Indulge in a world of comfort as you step inside spacious and tastefully appointed guest rooms and suites with island-style furnishings and modern amenities, many with sweeping balcony views of Honolulu and the Pacific Ocean. Spend dreamy days of relaxation by the sparkling, blue pool. Savor elegant dining and breathtaking views at Sarento's, one of the finest Italian restaurants in Honolulu.
Located at the entrance to exciting Waikiki Beach and within easy walking distance to Ala Moana Beach Park. There is also a walkway from the hotel lobby that leads directly to the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon.Distance from Airport:
9 miles from Honolulu Airport (HNL)Distance from Downtown:
6 miles from downtown HonoluluDistance from Attractions:
Waikiki Beachwalk (shopping and dining) 5 blocksDistance from Beach:
2 blocks from Ala Moana Beach Park, a favorite for the local residents. This beach is noted for excellent swimming, surfing, and body boarding. There are cool shaded picnic facilities and grassy areas for family outings.Local Transportation Options:
Taxi and busCar Rentals at Hotel:
Valet parking for an additional charge
3.5 (First Class)Number of Rooms:
203Room Category Descriptions:
- MV - Mountain View
Spacious, well-appointed guestroom decorated in modern tropical décor. Each guestroom is 600 square feet and offers high quality bedding, a separate workspace, and a lanai/balcony with views of the Koolau Mountains.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds
Occupancy: 4 adults / 2 child / 4 total
- OV - Ocean View
Spacious, well-appointed guestroom decorated in modern tropical décor. Each guestroom is 600 square feet and offers high quality bedding, a separate workspace, and a lanai/balcony with views of the Pacific Ocean and/or the lagoon.
Bedding: 1 king or 2 double beds
Occupancy: 4 adults / 2 child / 4 total
- Adjoining Rooms: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer
- Balcony / Patio: Yes, private lanai
- Cribs: Yes, complimentary, on request
- Internet Access: Yes, high-speed Internet for an additional charge
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes / Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Yes, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker; rooms designated as with kitchen have a full kitchen with stove and microwave.
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes, all rooms are non-smoking
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, for an additional charge
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in-room safe
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / Yes
- Telephone: Yes, with voice mail
- Television / Radio: 27" color TV with cable/satellite, movies, videos, pay- per-view, and cable channels / Alarm clock radio
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 12 noon
- Child Ages: Children 17 years of age and under stay free
- Concierge: Yes
- Elevators: Yes
- Housekeeping Service: Yes, daily maid service
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 25 floors
- Other Guest Services: Business center, 24-hour front desk, WiFi Internet access in lobby
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
YesPreconfirmed handicapped rooms:
YesWheelchairs available at hotel:
YesHandrails in bathroom:
YesBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - audio/visual alert system:
YesSmoke detectors with flashing light:
YesLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
No / YesClosed-captioned TV:
YesSeeing eye dogs allowed:
- Sarento's - Sky-high dining in Hawaii's most elegant Italian restaurant. Delicious Italian regional cuisine, plus panaramic views of Waikiki, Honolulu, Diamond Head, and the Pacific Ocean. Colorful murals, and tile accents lend an authentic Mediterranean flavor. Open daily for dinner only.
- Ilikai Bar & Grill - a casual restaurant serving traditional American cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Friday nights offer Dinner Buffet and Hula Show.
- Room Service - No
- Spectacular firework show every Friday, Experience Hawaiian music and hula every Friday at 6:00pm, and torch-lighting ceremony begins at sunset in the open-air courtyard.
- Pool: 2 pools
- Whirlpool: Yes
- Beach: Yes, located at the entrance to Waikiki Beach
- Watersports: No
- Spa: No
- Fitness Center: Yes, featuring state-of-the-art equipment, stationary bikes, treadmills, stair steppers, and elliptical trainers. Therapeutic massages can be arranged by appointment. Fitness center use is complimentary to registered hotel guests and is available 24 hours with room key access.
- Tennis: Yes, Get into the swing of things with the Ilikai's plexi-pave surface tennis court.
- Shopping: Hair salon, gift shop, and General Store
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
- Year Built: 1964
- Most Recent Renovations: 2002 and 2006
Hotel will undergo a renovation beginning June 1, 2013 and running through the end of 2013. All new wooden cabinets and furniture, granite countertops, lat screen LCD TV.s, upgraded bedding and linens, and more will be added to the guest rooms. Work hours will be limited to 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri. The hotel floors not being worked on, and all public areas will be operating as normal. The noise and visual disruptions should be minimal as all work being done in individual units.
Good to Know
- Hotel walkway takes you from the lobby directly to Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon where Waikiki's beach begins
- Close to Waikiki area with a wide variety of shopping and restaurants.
- Child Ages: Children 17 years of age and under stay free with parent and/or adult
- Children's Activity Program: None
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.