- Bar Masa - Modern Japanese cuisine. barMASA at ARIA brings Chef Masa Takayama's personal quest of carrying simplicity to its next level of purity to the Las Vegas restaurant scene.
- Javier's - Authentic Mexican cuisine. Bringing a Southern California favorite to the Las Vegas Strip, Javier's is now open in the center of the Casino Floor. Javier's delivers a rich heritage of authentic Mexican cuisine along with hand- shaken margaritas and a high-energy ambiance to Las Vegas. Enjoy Baja specials including selections of seafood, beef, pork, chicken and vegetarian dishes both at the exquisite bar surrounded by dozens of the world's finest tequilas and in the main dining room featuring a chainsaw wood carving highlighting the Aztec civilization.
- Carbone - Italian-American cuisine. The restaurant pays homage to the Italian-American restaurants of the mid-20th century - an era of glamour, showmanship and tableside service. The New York- inspired cuisine is influenced by that same time in history, but takes its culinary cues from the great talents and techniques of today.
- Sage - Bistro fine dining from Chicago chef, Shawn McClain, named "Best Chef Midwest" by the James Beard Foundation, will spotlight farm-to-table produce, artisanal meats, and sustainable seafood. Designed by Jacques Garcia Decoration, the restaurant envelopes guests in a sophisticated yet comfortable atmosphere.
- Julian Serrano - Spanish fine dining. The internationally acclaimed chef's eponymous restaurant features a casual atmosphere with menus at different price points. The expansive seafood bar highlights fresh shellfish and ceviches, while the dining room and lounge serves tapas and other dishes from Serrano's native Spain.
- Jean-Georges Steakhouse - Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten eschews tradition by melding beloved steakhouse touches with a decidedly contemporary experience. The menu highlights the best ingredients and preparations, paying particular attention to an innovative array of side dishes and sauces. Designed by Dupoux Design, the restaurant's high-octane lounge and extensive bar program focuses on classic cocktails.
- Jean Philippe Pâtisserie - Chef Jean-Philippe Maury's casual pastry shop brings his signature chocolates to ARIA. Designed by Norwood Oliver Design Associates, the concept features his irresistible desserts alongside breakfast pastries, sandwiches, crêpes, salads, and paninis.
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Tetsu - An intimate and interactive dining experience, offering guests the first taste of Chef Masa's passion for fine Japanese grilling. Located inside Masa's famed sushi restaurant, barMASA, the exclusive venue features six VIP and two communal teppan grill tables with seating for 10 and five, respectively. Highly skilled chefs oversee the evening's culinary entertainment - prepping, cooking and plating orders specific to each guest's request.
- Bardot Brasserie - Looking to add a little je ne sais quoi to your evening? Look no further than Michael Mina.s Bardot Brasserie, an intriguingly delicious place to sip a cocktail and indulge in French comfort
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Blossom - A fine dining Chinese restaurant, designed by Studio A.
- Lemongrass - A casual and modern Thai restaurant, designed by James Beard Award winner, AvroKo.
- Aria Café - Casual, 24-hour
- The Buffet - A contemporary take on the standard, casual buffet.
- Breeze Café - Casual pool café.
- The Roasted Bean - Coffee Bar.
- Room Service - Yes 24 hours
- Liquid - Adult pool and loungeebby loungeeignature restaurant.osphere,ter, a unlimited libations and may inspire endless excuses. Luckily, you won't be lying when you rave about Alibi's premium spirits with imaginative ingredients crafted by master mixologists and its timeless soundtrack playing day and night.
- Five50 - A dynamic new pizza restaurant by Shawn McClain. The concept, concept, featuring wood-fired ovens, a walk-up slice counter, a central bar with craft beers and an energized atmosphere, will be another world-class signature restaurant.
- GOLD Lounge - Cirque Lounge
- The Deuce Gaming Lounge - Casino Lounge
- City Bar - Center casino lounge
- Pool Bar - ARIA pool bar
- Liquid - Adult pool and lounge
- High Limit Lounge
- LIft Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Sports Bar
Daytime Entertainment Options:
- Casino Gaming - Elegantly styled 150,000 square-foot casino includes slots, video poker, blackjack, roulette, craps, poker, baccarat, and sports book
Evening Entertainment Options:
- Multi-million dollar public art collection featuring commissioned works by artists such as Maya Lin and Jenny Holzer, as well as existing pieces by acclaimed artists such as Henry Moore and Claes Oldenburg.
- Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil® is a visually stunning modern acrobatic spectacular set in a world where physical ability meets with the extraordinary. Zark, the ringmaster of an extraordinary circus coming back to life, guides us in an abandoned theatre populated by a motley collection of off-the-wall characters and incomparable acrobats. Zarkana is a visual vortex set in a twisted acrobatic fantasy universe where, little by little, chaos and craziness give way to a true celebration. Surrender to a spellbinding extravaganza that defies the possible and will leave you breathless! Showtimes are 7:00pm and 9:30pm, dark days on Wednesday & Thursday. Dates and times are subject to change at any time.
- Bars and Lounges - From quiet bars and lounges where you can relax and chat with old friends to hip, trendy lounges and piano bars.
- Casino - Featuring natural light, which streams down onto the gaming floor in pools of illumination. For high-end players, exclusive salons offer high-limit slot and table games in private environments.
- Pool: 3 primary pools with 50 cabanas, 1 European-style pool
- Whirlpool: Yes
- Beach: No
- Watersports: No
- Spa: The Spa at Aria is an 80,000 square-foot, 2-level spa and salon with 62 individual spa treatment rooms and 55 salon stations. Relax on heated-stone ganbanyoku beds, breathe the fresh air of infused salt room, and let your stress melt away in separate men's and women's spas with eucalyptus steam rooms and redwood saunas. You can also work out in fitness rooms and group exercise studios, enjoy massage therapy and skin care treatments from around the world, then mingle on Las Vegas' only co-ed balcony pool with a stunning view of the beautiful pools.
- Fitness Center: Located in The Spa at ARIA
- Golf: No
- Shopping: Specialty boutiques that offer one-of-a-kind fashions, jewelry, and accessories from an incredible variety of name designers. Next door to ARIA is one of the truly unique shopping and entertainment districts in the world, Crystals at CityCenter.
- Other: 150,000 square-foot casino. ARIA's unique layout and design elements allow you to enjoy the energy and excitement of all your favorite games in a more personal and intimate setting. For high-end players, exclusive salons offer high-limit slot and table games in private environments There is also 300,00 square feet of meeting/banquet space.