45 Blvd Raspail
Paris, France 75006
Hotel Lutetia is decorated in a modern-day reflection of the 'Belle Époque' and Art Deco periods. The hotel is located in the heart of one of Paris' most fashionable districts, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and is within walking distance of the Seine River, the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the delightful boutique shops and designer studios of the Left Bank.
Situated on the Left Bank in the heart of the St. Germain des Pres districtDistance from Airport:
Distance from Downtown:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 45 minutes
- Orly Airport (ORY) - 25 minutes
In the heart of Paris' Left BankDistance from Attractions:
Just a few minutes from the Luxembourg Gardens, antique shops, the Orsay and Louvre museums, and opposite the Bon Marché department storeLocal Transportation Options:
Bus, Metro (subway), and taxi.Car Rentals at Hotel:
Yes, public parking is availabe opposite the hotel
4.5 (Deluxe Plus)Number of Rooms:
171Room Category Descriptions:
- SUP - Superior Single/Double
These rooms overlook the quaint inner courtyard and average from 185-301 square feet. All rooms are soundproofed and feature a work area with a desk and chairs, a flat-screen TV, complimentary WiFi, Annick Goutal toiletries, plus a hair dryer, in-room safe, and minibar.
Occupancy: 1 or 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child 11 years of age and under / 3 total
Bedding: 2 twin beds or 1 king bed
- DLX - Deluxe
Rooms range from 334 to 430 square feet and exude warmth and comfort with a strong emphasis on Art Deco styling and original features. Most of these rooms are on the façade at the front of the hotel have wonderful views over the Paris rooftops; some have a balcony that looks across to the Eiffel Tower. Each one of the rooms is spacious with a reading area and the marble bathrooms have a double sink and shower.
Occupancy: 1 - 3 Adults or 2 adults and 1 child 11 years of age and under / 3 total
Bedding: 2 twin beds or 1 king bed plus and extra bed
- JRS - Junior Suite
Suites range from 355 to 474 square feet and feature a bedroom and a large sitting area with comfortable chairs and a sofa. The majority of the suites are decorated in Art Deco style and feature original artwork. Truly reflecting a Parisian atmosphere, the classic Art Deco furnishings complement the stunning views either from the front of the hotel or across the inner courtyard. Integral to each suite is a marble bathroom complete with a separate shower and bath.
Occupancy: 1 - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child 11 years of age and under / 3 total
Bedding: 2 twin beds or 1 king bed plus an extra bed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Private bath with hair dryer, toiletries kit
- Balcony / Patio: Some
- Cribs: Yes, available upon request
- Internet Access: Yes, complimentary WiFi
- Kitchen Facilities: Minibar
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, available upon request
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in-room
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / Yes
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Yes / Yes
- Babysitting Service: Yes, available upon request
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 12:00 noon
- Child Ages: Children 11 years of age and under stay free with adult. A rollaway bed is available for the child.
- Concierge: Yes
- Elevators: Yes, 3 elevators
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Number of Floors: 7 floors
- Other Guest Services: Laundry service, business center
Handicapped rooms: No
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Paris Restaurant - This restaurant has a Michelin rated 1-star cook and serves high-quality traditional fare. Open Monday-Friday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and closed from mid/late July through mid/late August for its annual holiday.
- La Brasserie du Lutetia - Offers a selection of traditional French cuisine in an art deco room. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Room Service – Yes, 24 hours
- Lutetia Bar - Open for light snacks throughout the day and cocktails in the evening, with live piano music every night and jazz performances Wednesday-Saturday.
- Live piano and jazz music
- Pool: No
- Whirlpool: No
- Spa: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Golf: No
- Tennis: No
- Shopping: Nearby, including Bon Marche
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
- Year Built: 1910
- This hotel will close for renovations starting on November 1, 2013. The length of hotel closure is to be determined.
Good to Know
- Great location on the Left Bank
- Beautiful, well-maintained, busy hotel with impressive public areas
- 1-star Michelin-rated cook in hotel's restaurant
- Many repeat clientele
- Shopping, museums, and cultural attractions within walking distance
- Perfect for upscale leisure guests
- Great for art lovers
- Child Ages: Children 11 years of age and under stay free with adult. A rollaway bed is available for the child. Breakfast is also included.
- Children's Activity Program: None
- Babysitting Service: Yes, available upon request for an additional fee
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.