45 Blvd Raspail
Paris, France 75006
Hotel Lutetia is decorated in a modern-day reflection of the 'Belle Époque' and Art Deco periods. The hotel is located in the heart of one of Paris' most fashionable districts, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and is within walking distance of the Seine River, the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the delightful boutique shops and designer studios of the Left Bank.
Situated on the Left Bank in the heart of the St. Germain des Pres districtDistance from Airport:
Distance from Downtown:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 45 minutes
- Orly Airport (ORY) - 25 minutes
In the heart of Paris' Left BankDistance from Attractions:
Just a few minutes from the Luxembourg Gardens, antique shops, the Orsay and Louvre museums, and opposite the Bon Marché department storeLocal Transportation Options:
Bus, Metro (subway), and taxi.Car Rentals at Hotel:
Yes, public parking is availabe opposite the hotel
4.5 (Deluxe Plus)Number of Rooms:
171Room Category Descriptions:
- SUP - Superior Single/Double
These rooms overlook the quaint inner courtyard and average from 185-301 square feet. All rooms are soundproofed and feature a work area with a desk and chairs, a flat-screen TV, complimentary WiFi, Annick Goutal toiletries, plus a hair dryer, in-room safe, and minibar.
Occupancy: 1 or 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child 11 years of age and under / 3 total (effective for travel 11/1/2012 10/31/2014)
Occupancy: 1 or 2 adults / 2 total (effective for travel 11/1/2013 - 10/31/2014)
Bedding: 2 twin beds or 1 king bed
- DLX - Deluxe
Rooms range from 334 to 430 square feet and exude warmth and comfort with a strong emphasis on Art Deco styling and original features. Most of these rooms are on the façade at the front of the hotel have wonderful views over the Paris rooftops; some have a balcony that looks across to the Eiffel Tower. Each one of the rooms is spacious with a reading area and the marble bathrooms have a double sink and shower.
Occupancy: 1 - 3 Adults or 2 adults and 1 child 11 years of age and under / 3 total
Bedding: 2 twin beds or 1 king bed plus and extra bed
- JRS - Junior Suite
Suites range from 355 to 474 square feet and feature a bedroom and a large sitting area with comfortable chairs and a sofa. The majority of the suites are decorated in Art Deco style and feature original artwork. Truly reflecting a Parisian atmosphere, the classic Art Deco furnishings complement the stunning views either from the front of the hotel or across the inner courtyard. Integral to each suite is a marble bathroom complete with a separate shower and bath.
Occupancy: 1 - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child 11 years of age and under / 3 total
Bedding: 2 twin beds or 1 king bed plus an extra bed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Private bath with hair dryer, toiletries kit
- Balcony / Patio: Some
- Cribs: Yes, available upon request
- Internet Access: Yes, complimentary WiFi
- Kitchen Facilities: Minibar
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, available upon request
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in-room
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / Yes
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Yes / Yes
- Babysitting Service: Yes, available upon request
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 12:00 noon
- Child Ages: Children 11 years of age and under stay free with 2 adults in a Deluxe Room or Junior Suite. A rollaway bed is available for the child.
- Concierge: Yes
- Elevators: Yes, 3 elevators
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Number of Floors: 7 floors
- Other Guest Services: Laundry service, business center
Handicapped rooms: No
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Le Paris Restaurant - 1-Star Michelin rated Chef, Philippe Renard, offers contemporary and creative French cuisine in the intimate and welcoming setting of this gastronomic restaurant. The decor is highlighted with beautiful woodwork by fashion designer Sonia Rykiel. The style is based on the luxury cruise liner the "Normandy" from the 1930's. The lower level includes a sublime Baccarat table of colored glass, available by reservation, whereas the upper level offers a choice of tables surrounded by works of art by Philippe Hiquily.
- La Brasserie du Lutetia - The menu offers regional specialties and fresh seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere, decorated by Slavik and Sonia Rykiel. Black leather armchairs, chrome design and large bay windows overlooking the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district.
- Room Service – Yes, 24 hours
- The Lutetia Bar - The red and gold colors of the Art Déco bar lounge offer a luxurious backdrop for the sculptures and paintings of Arman, Philippe Hiquily, Max Le Verrier and Thierry Bisch. Every evening, starting at 7:00 p.m., the Lutetia's bar is transformed into a piano bar, where French jazz singers regularly perform. The reowned Lute-Jazz nights in the bar, however, start at 10:15 p.m., from Wednesday through Saturday. Our friendly, discrete staff will attend to you at lunch, tea time or happy hour in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Pool: No
- Whirlpool: No
- Spa: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Golf: No
- Tennis: No
- Shopping: Nearby, including Bon Marche
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
Good to Know
- Great location on the Left Bank
- Beautiful, well-maintained, hotel with impressive public areas
- 1-star Michelin-rated Chef
- Repeat clientele
- Shopping, museums, and cultural attractions within walking distance
- Perfect for upscale leisure guests
- Great for art lovers
- Child Ages: Children 11 years of age and under stay free with 2 adults in a Deluxe Room or Junior Suite. A rollaway bed is available for the child. Breakfast is also included.
- Children's Activity Program: None
- Babysitting Service: Yes, available upon request for an additional fee
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.