L'Auberge de Sedona
301 L'Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336
L'Auberge is presently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation. Reservations can be made for travel beginning January 1, 2010.
In the heart of Red Rock country, on the banks of Oak Creek, L'Auberge de Sedona is nestled upon 11 acres of lush, landscaped grounds. Offering an array of amenities and personal attention, L'Auberge de Sedona is the ideal retreat from the hectic pace of everyday life and is within walking distance to the galleries, shops, and restaurants of Uptown Sedona. With its own award-winning, four-diamond restaurant and spa, L'Auberge de Sedona appeals to all of your senses. L'Auberge consists of 21 Lodge rooms and 35 Cottages. All Cottages have wood-burning fireplaces and king-size beds with private porch overlooking the gardens or Oak Creek. The Spa at L'Auberge offers an array of treatments in the spa, your Cottage, or on the banks of Oak Creek. The L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek has been honored 14 consecutive years by Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence".
Located on 11 acres on the banks of Oak Creek. L'Auberge is 100 yards from the Art Galleries & shops of Uptown Sedona and offers complimentary shuttle service if desired. 1/2 mile to Tlaquepaque arts & crafts village. Over 50 hiking trails located within 3 miles of the resort. Major Jeep, Helicopter and Hot Air Balloon tours pick up at L'Aueberge.Distance from Airport:
Distance from Downtown:
- Phoenix Sky Harbour International Airport (PHX) - 110 miles
- Sedona Airport (SDX) - 3 miles (accommodates private aircraft)
1/2 mileDistance from Attractions:
No Disney style attractions. All Tour companies pick up at L'Auberge. Hiking trails are 1-3 miles away.Distance from Beach:
No BeachLocal Transportation Options:
Sedona Trolley stops at all major galleries in Sedona; pick up is in Uptown Sedona.Car Rentals at Hotel:
Self parking is complimentary - uncovered
4.5Number of rooms:
56Room Category Descriptions:
- LGR - Lodge Guest Room
Located in the main building, all rooms feature a private patio or balcony.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- GC - Garden Cottage
The Garden Cottages feature wood burning fireplaces and nearly 500 sq. ft. of space. All Garden Cottages have a private porch and views of the rose gardens. Inside, your personal retreat beckons with its lovely traditional décor and southwestern flair. After a night of stargazing, retreat to a snug leather chair beside your juniper-scented, wood-burning fireplace.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed and pull-out sofabed
- CSC - Creek Side Cottage
The Creek Side Cottages feature wood burning fireplaces and nearly 500 sq. ft. of space. The covered porch provides the perfect vantage for observing nature's ever-changing moods and peaceful Oak Creek. Inside, your personal retreat beckons with its lovely traditional décor and southwestern flair. After a night of stargazing, retreat to a snug leather chair beside your juniper-scented, wood-burning fireplace.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed and pull-out sofabed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer, bath/shower, robes, irons & ironing boards
- Balcony / Patio: Yes
- Cribs: Yes - complimentary
- Internet Access: Yes - complimentary
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: No - all have small refrigerators
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes - $20
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes - complimentary electronic in room safe
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Yes / wireless access is complimentary
- Television / Radio: 27" televisions / Alarm clock/CD player
- Babysitting Service: Yes - Concierge will arrange. Price varies.
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 11:00am
Handicapped rooms: Yes
Preconfirmed handicapped rooms: Yes
TDD rooms: No
Wheelchair accessible: Yes
Wheelchairs available at hotel: No
Handrails in bathroom: Yes
Roll-in showers: No
Bars in shower/chair: Yes
Shower lift: No
Alert Plus - audio/visual alert system: Yes
Smoke detectors with flashing light: Yes
Lamps that flash on/off if phone rings: No
Shake alarms/pillows: No
Closed-captioned TV: No
Seeing eye dogs allowed: Yes - Cottages
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
- Room Service - Yes, 6:30am - 10:00pm
Pool: Pool is located at Orchards Inn, approximately 100 yards from L'Auberge - offers stunning Red Rock views.
Whirlpool: Yes - 1
Spa: The Spa at L'Auberge offers the unique choice of treatments offered in the four room Spa, your private Cottage, or our Creekside Cabana.
Golf: Golf at Sedona Golf Resort - 7 miles from L'Auberge
Shopping: Shop the stores & Galleries of Uptown Sedona or the arts & crafts village at Tlaquepaque. World renowned artists in every medium call Sedona home.
Other: Tours of Sedona's spectacular Red Rock country by Jeep, Helicopter or Hot Air Balloon.
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- Credit card deposit required upon check-in: Yes
- 2-4 night minimum length of stay in "season" varies
- Year built: 1983
- During 2009 the property is undergoing an expansion and renovation. A short list of the improvements include the re-design of the Creekside and Garden cottages, adding new luxury facilities including a new spa, deluxe fitness center, yoga studio, and much more!
Good to Know
- 11 acres of lush grounds on the banks of Oak Creek provide a retreat from the hectic pace of today's world.
- 31 Cottages with woodburning fireplaces invite guests to relax and reacquaint.
- The new Spa at L'Auberge offers a variety of soothing treatments in your Cottage or Creekside Cabana.
- L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek is an epicurian's delight; honored by Wine Spectator Magazine with it's "Best of the Best" award for 14 consecutive years. Dine alfesco beside Oak Creek and enjoy American Cuisine with French influences with a bottle of wine from our 10,000 bottle cellar.
- Our upscale clientele are generally "empty nesters" or couples who have traveled throughout the world. They enjoy personal attention and custom itineraries.
- Those seeking a "mega resort" with 4 pools, golf, tennis and 4 restaurants are not our clientele. We are an intimate boutique style hotel where people enjoy retreating from noise while surrounded by nature.
- Child Ages: Children 17 and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding.
- Babysitting Service: Yes - charges apply
Delta Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring first-class airfare
and luxurious accommodations, and a Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
Available only through the Luxury program. featuring Luxury.
Guests purchasing a package through the Luxury program enjoy the following special privileges at L'Auberge de Sedona:
- Personal Welcome from the Hotel Manager
- Personal Concierge service
- $50.00 Spa credit
- No additional Resort Fee. (Includes gratuities for the bell staff, concierge, guest services and your housekeeping staff. It also includes Valet parking, wireless Internet access throughout the Resort and use of our Business Center.)
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Wine Reception each evening from
- Coffee, tea & scones each morning in Lobby
- Stargazing with professional Astronomer Friday evenings
- Services are valid per room, per reservation and are subject to change.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.