Traditional Group Travel
Group travel is perfect for those who are looking to get away on vacation with their family and friends. Whether it's a family reunion, a company event, a destination wedding, or just because, group travel is the way to go.
What is a Traditional Group?
A traditional group typically consists of:
- 20 or more people
- 10 or more rooms
- All traveling together
- Flight & hotel packages, or just accommodations
There are plenty of options for everyone, including:
- Business incentives
- Destination weddings
- Friends & family gatherings
- Special interests (sports, band, clubs/organizations)
- And more
Why Choose Us
Our Group Sales & Service Specialists are dedicated to ensuring your experience is seamless from start to finish. When reserving your vacation with us, you'll enjoy:
- The best vacation prices—including flight, hotel, and activities
- Flexible deposit, payment, and cancellation options
- No names required at the time of booking
- Complimentary room upgrades and money-saving offers based on group size
- Customized itineraries and group activities
- Group Travel Protection Plan, protecting your travel investment
Group-Friendly Destinations & Resorts
Our outstanding relationships with our group-friendly hotel and destination partners ensure that you get the best price and experience for your group vacation. A number of things make a hotel group-friendly, including size, location, amenities, and service. We offer hundreds of destinations and hotels across the globe, but would like to specifically recommend these top group-friendly destinations and resorts for your getaway.
Mexico/The Caribbean/Central America
- MGM Resorts International*
|*MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas include: ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio, Vdara Hotel & Spa, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur, and Circus Circus. **Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii include: Oahu: Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Sheraton Waikiki, and The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort; Maui: Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas, and The Westin Maui Resort & Spa; Hawaii's Big Island: Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa; and Kauai: Sheraton Kauai Resort, The St. Regis Princeville Resort, and The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas.
Know the Details
Help us help you by knowing the answers to the following questions before you call our Group Sales Specialists:
- What type of group is traveling?
- Has the group traveled together before? If so, when and where?
- Does the group have a budget?
- What type of destination and hotel experience is your group looking for?
- Is the group flexible with their travel dates?
- How many people are traveling?
- What are your preferred travel dates, origin, and destination?
- Does the group want to experience any special activities or tours?
The more you know, the more easily we can help find the perfect fit for your group.