FLEXIBLE GETAWAYS — VACATIONING TOGETHER MADE EASY.
Save up to $225 per booking to ANY destination and ANY resort.
Flexible Getaways make it easy for friends and family to get together for a vacation. They're ideal for small groups of 10 or more who want to vacation together at the same resort, yet need flexibility with their travel dates, flights, length of stay or who may be traveling from different cities.
Plus, Delta Vacations offers you the option to choose the best amenities for your groups with our Flexible Getaway and Friends and Family Program in Mexico and the Caribbean. You can receive a per booking rebate after travel of up to $100 per booking once you achieve 10 passengers traveling or any offered group amenities your selected resort will provide. These options give you even more reasons to choose Delta Vacations for all of your group travel needs.
Flexible Getaways are perfect for:
Each flight and hotel, or hotel and ground transportation, booking purchased as part of the group saves up to $225.
Savings per booking:
Plus, for every vacation purchased using the offer above, the group coordinator will receive up to a $100 rebate per booking, up to the total price of their vacation when 10 or more people travel.
How it works
- Make your booking on deltavacations.com or call our Sales Specialists at 1-866-238-5378
- If you book on deltavacations.com, email your booking number and group name to email@example.com within 48 hours of making the booking and we will provide you with a unique promotional discount code
- You can then give the promotional code to your friends and family who will be a part of your Flexible Getaways trip
- When the others in your group reserve their vacation, they'll need to use that promotional code to ensure they receive the up to $225 discount per booking and the group coordinator receives the rebate
- They can book via deltavacations.com, by calling 1-800-800-1504 or by contacting their travel agent
- The rebate check for the group coordinator will be sent after travel is completed
Flexible Getaways Terms and Conditions
- Must use unique promotional code for additional qualifying travel companions.
- Offer is not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously booked packages.
- Names are required at time of booking and name changes are not allowed.
- Promotional code does not ensure that all associated Flexible Getaways passengers will be accommodated on same flight in the event that a schedule change occurs.
- The offer requires a minimum of 10 people using the promotional code provided.
- Rebate is $25 per booking in the U.S. 48 or Canada or $50 per booking for all other destinations.
- Up to $50 per booking will be sent to the lead booking in the form of a check 8-10 weeks after travel is complete, up to the total cost of the booking. If payment was made using a travel agency credit card or agency check, it is the travel agency’s responsibility to forward the rebate to the lead booking.
- If the group earns any complimentary credits from the hotel, they will forfeit the rebate portion of this offer.
- Group inclusions and amenities can change at any time and are at the resort’s discretion. Any complimentary stays or upgrades will be applied to the trip leader’s reservation unless otherwise noted by the group leader.
- Any eligible group inclusions must adhere to the conditions set by the hotel such as minimum passenger requirements, valid booking/travel dates and any applicable blackout dates, etc. and are subject to the hotel’s discretion. The hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel group inclusions at any time.
- All resort credits are assessed approximately 3-4 weeks after travel and are refunded to the designated reservation via the original form of payment. Hotel complimentary credits are typically based on the most common hotel room category booked and the most common length of stay booked.
Hotel’s complimentary credit value is at the hotel’s discretion. Only rooms booked through Delta Vacations will count toward the complimentary credit eligibility.
- Complimentary credits are not commissionable.
Promotional Code Terms and Conditions
- Purchase a Delta Vacations flight and hotel package, or hotel and ground transportation package, from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination and hotels.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to the promotional code you will receive in a letter up to 10 days before arrival in destination.
- Lead booking does not determine package rates. All packages are subject to availability and pricing at time of booking.
- Discount is intended for recipients of this promotional code. If these terms and conditions are not complied with, the promotional code discount will be removed from the booking and the full amount of the booking will be collected.
- If an alternate promotional code is used, travelers will not qualify for the Flexible Getaways discount, rebate or other amenities provided in destination.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico®, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; or reservations including hotel and ground transportation; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels.
- All guests must stay at same hotel.
- Minimum 3-night hotel stay required. (All Asia and Australia destinations will require a minimum 4-night hotel stay.)
- Discount is $25 on bookings of $699-$999; $50 on bookings of $1,000-$2,499; $100 on bookings of $2,500-$4,999 and $225 on bookings of $5,000 or more.
- Minimum package purchase of $699 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel, or flight, hotel, and car rental, plus any optional activities or hotel and ground transportation.
- Maximum discount is $225 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski; Dive or the Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages and is not retroactive.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations air reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion® status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code received in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code received.