DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD MEMBERS — SAVE UP TO $225 + EARN EXTRA BONUS MILES
Take advantage of this exclusive offer from
The extra bonus miles in this promotion are in addition to the up to 7,500 bonus miles per person and credited flight miles that you’ll already receive through the SkyMiles program just for booking with Delta Vacations.
Plus, Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Members can enjoy travel perks, including:
And remember, all Card Members earn miles on every eligible dollar spent and double miles for Delta purchases, including Delta Sky Club® membership, in-flight snacks, movies, and more.4
With Delta Vacations, you receive:
1: Priority Boarding Benefit: Card Members are entitled to receive Zone 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights. Benefit is limited to Basic Card Members (not Additional Card Members) with the Gold, Platinum or Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards. Reservation must include the Basic Card Member's SkyMiles number. Priority Boarding is also available for passengers traveling in the same reservation as the Basic Card Member. Maximum nine passengers per reservation receive the Priority Boarding. Priority Boarding will only be available on Delta and Delta Connection carrier operated flights. Delta does not offer Priority Boarding on Delta Shuttle® flights. New Card Members and Card Members upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product from American Express will be eligible for the Priority Boarding benefit after receiving their Card from American Express. Offer is subject to change without notice. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. See delta.com/mycardcan for details.
2: First Bag Free Benefit: Benefit is limited to Basic Card Members (not Additional Card Members) with the Gold, Platinum or Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards. Reservation must include the Basic Card Member’s SkyMiles number. Fee waiver also available for passengers traveling in the same reservation as the Basic Card Member. Maximum nine waivers per reservation. Waiver is only for normal bag fee, if any, for the first checked bag that is not overweight and not oversize under Delta’s applicable rules as set forth in Delta’s contract of carriage. Additional checked bags will be subject to the applicable baggage fees as outlined by Delta’s rules and the purchased fare as set forth in Delta’s contract of carriage. The first checked bag fee waiver will only be applied on flight segments which originate on a Delta or Delta Connection® carrier when you check-in with Delta for both a Delta marketed and Delta operated flight. Codeshare flights are not eligible. New Card Members and Card Members upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product will be eligible for the checked baggage fee waiver benefit after receiving their Card from American Express. Offer terms and conditions subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply.
3: In-flight savings: Card Members will receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals and in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, movies, television shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment system, and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights. Savings do not apply to any other in-flight purchases, such as in-flight wireless internet access and associated services, SkyMall™, Delta DutyFree, and charitable contributions. To receive the savings, Card Members must use their Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express to complete the in-flight purchase. Savings will appear as a statement credit 6-8 weeks after the transaction is posted to the Card Member's Card account. Offer is subject to change without notice. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. See delta.com/mycardcan for details.
4: Double Miles: This offer applies to qualifying Delta, Delta Connection® carrier, and Delta Shuttle® flights taken with the purchase of a fare that is eligible for SkyMiles mileage credit. Offer applies to any Delta branded purchase where Delta is the merchant of record via Delta.com or in-flight such as upgrades, miles, seat selection, Sky Club membership or passes, pre-purchased meals, food, beverages, and in-flight entertainment. Offer applies to Delta Vacations® packages but not other all-inclusive packages. Offer is subject to change without notice. Bonus miles will be posted to your Delta SkyMiles® account 8 to 12 weeks after the end of each month. All Delta SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
Offer terms and conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin to any Delta Vacations destination between Feb 20, 2012 - December 31, 2014, for travel Feb 25, 2012 – Dec 31, 2015
- At time of reservation, you must provide your SkyMiles number and refer to promotional code SM14660A for Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Members or SM14660B for Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card and Delta Reserve Credit Card Members.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $999 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel or flight, hotel, and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount for promo code SM14660A is $50 on bookings of $999 - $2,499; $100 on bookings of $2,500 - $3,499; and $200 on bookings of $3,500 or more. Receive 500 extra bonus miles per person, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles program. Maximum 500 extra bonus miles per qualified passenger.
- Discount for promo code SM14660B is $75 on bookings of $999 - $2,499; $125 on bookings of $2,500 - $3,499; and $225 on bookings of $3,500 or more. Receive 750 extra bonus miles per person, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles program. Maximum 750 extra bonus miles per qualified passenger.
- Maximum discount for promotional code SM14660A is $200 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Maximum discount for promotional code SM14660B is $225 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- SkyMiles number must be added to the booking to receive the extra bonus miles.
- Taxes and other fees may apply and are additional.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Asia escorted tours, or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms, and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is cancelled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Beginning Jan. 1, 2015, there will be changes to how SkyMiles members earn miles. Some Delta Vacations airfares will earn miles based on ticket price while others will earn miles based on a percentage of distance flown as determined by the fare class paid as published at delta.com/exceptionfares at the time of travel. Visit delta.com/skymiles2015 to learn more. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion®status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.