Beautiful Jamaica — Save up to $200
Get away to gorgeous Jamaica and experience the picturesque beaches, a fun and active nightlife, and watersports in a tropical paradise. You can choose from accommodations ranging from large, all-inclusive resorts to small, charming hotels.
Savings per booking:
In addition, you can take advantage of hotel-provided offers such as up to $1,000 in resort credits; kids stay, play, and eat free deals; free nights; and much more.**
Planning your destination wedding or honeymoon? This destination offers additional amenities for your romantic getaway through Delta Vacations Romance.
**Minimum night stays, select travel days, and other restrictions may apply.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects offer, is based on travel between New York City (JFK) and Ocho Rios, staying at the Rooms Ocho Rios. Price is per person, based on double occupancy, and select Monday departures and Thursday returns May 20 – June 13, 2013, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
A popular vacation paradise for more than 65 years, Montego Bay continues to please with something for everyone. Take an excursion to the extravagant Great Houses of yesterday, or ride down a river on a bamboo raft. Sunbathe on Doctor's Cave Beach, the largest in Montego Bay. Dine at restaurants with menus ranging from Continental cuisine to the fresh catch of the day. There are also 3 championship golf courses, tennis facilities, and ample opportunities for watersports. Visitors can choose from sprawling resort complexes, or more quaint, intimate hotels.
On Jamaica's west end, the fun-filled resort area of Negril offers a peaceful place for those who want to wander off the beaten track and get away from it all. The town stretches out along 7 miles of uninterrupted, white-sand beach. In addition to numerous tourist attractions, a fun and active nightlife, and sightseeing opportunities, this tropical paradise is home to numerous watersports—sailing, waterskiing, windsurfing, and scuba diving, just to name a few. Travelers can choose from large resort hotels, or smaller, more charming accommodations.
Ocho Rios can be reached via the Montego Bay airport and then a comfortable transfer to the hotel. Resorts on the North Coast are between 40 and 75 minutes away; whereas hotels farther east in Ocho Rios are a 2-hour ride away. Once there, you'll immediately settle into the island way of life, where everything is "no problem." The majority of Ocho Rios' resorts and hotels are all-inclusive, however there are also other hotel options, convenient to shopping, restaurants, and nightlife options.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Pinnacle Airlines, Shuttle America dba Delta Shuttle, and SkyWest; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico; or codeshare partners: Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Alaska Airlines, American Eagle, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines, and Varig-GOL Airlines.
Pricing terms and conditions
Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Rooms Ocho Rios hotel, between New York City (JFK) and Ocho Rios. Monday departures and Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta Air Lines and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates May 20 – June 13, 2013. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/ Dominican Republic and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except to/from Dominican) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil), $60 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com*** ($75 USD/CAD** fee for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, 60 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com*** (75 USD/CAD** fee for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, 80 USD/CAD** or 56 EUR** fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com*** (100 USD/CAD** or 70 EUR** fee for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Japan and the Philippines) and Oceania, 60 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com*** (75 USD/CAD** fee for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). For travel between Japan and U.S Pacific Trust, 40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel within/between Asia (except Japan to/from Guam/Saipan/Palau and the Philippines), $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. See Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively. ***Online discount through Delta.com available only when all flights on a passenger's ticket are wholly marketed by Delta and wholly operated by Delta or a Delta Connection® carrier; not available in Amsterdam (AMS), Mumbai (BOM), or Paris (CDG).
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort feesor departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 reservation service fee applies to new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer terms and conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Jamaica between Mar 9 – May 4, 2013, for travel Mar 16 – Oct 31, 2013.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV16668.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Montego Bay, Negril, or Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $999 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel or flight, hotel, and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $45 on bookings of $999 - $2,599; $110 on bookings of $2,600 - $4,999; and $200 on bookings of $5,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $200 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Asia escorted tours, or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms, and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is cancelled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV16668 in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV16668.