MGM Resorts International — Save up to $150 + more
Plan your Las Vegas escape now and save up to $150 per booking on a flight and MGM Resorts International vacation. You can enjoy any of these fine resorts:
These spectacular resorts offer a wide variety of great amenities and nonstop entertainment.
Savings per booking:
In addition, you can take advantage of reduced hotel rates and receive a food and beverage credit of up to $75.**
Some of these resorts are also a part of Delta Vacations Luxury. Upgrade to a luxury vacation and enjoy flights in First Class, VIP transfers and up to 3,000 bonus miles.
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas, staying at Circus Circus. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Monday departures and Thursday returns, May 12-15, 2014, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
MGM Resorts International
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the MGM Resorts & Casinos offer a world of luxury and countless pleasures. From fabulous hit shows to superb spas to the most mouthwatering dining in the world, MGM Resorts International are at the pulse of Las Vegas entertainment. Whether you’re seeking gentle relaxation or the ultimate thrilling Las Vegas vacation, MGM Resorts International ensures your getaway will be the finest it can be. Enjoy exceptional accommodations and amenities at some of the most popular and iconic resorts in Las Vegas. more
Stay at any of these beautiful hotels:
|National Premium Package
In Las Vegas, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge and the primary driver will earn 50 bonus miles per day.
|Alamo® Rent A Car & National® Car Rental
Make the most of your vacation by exploring the excitement of Las Vegas with a rental car from Alamo or National. See the sights, take the family out to dinner and explore all this fabulous destination has to offer with the freedom of a rental car. Plus, the primary driver will earn 50 bonus miles per day.
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Endeavor Air, Shuttle America, Shuttle America dba Delta Shuttle and SkyWest; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing terms and conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Circus Circus, between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas. Monday departures and Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates May 12-15, 2014. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), 100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 reservation service fee applies to new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer terms and conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and MGM Resorts International hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Las Vegas, Feb. 18-April 5, for travel Feb. 28-Aug. 31, 2014.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV17927.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Las Vegas.
- Participating hotels include: ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio Las Vegas, Vdara Hotel & Spa, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo Resort & Casino New York - New York Hotel & Casino, Luxor, Excalibur, Circus Circus.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $500 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $20 on bookings of $500-998; $35 on bookings of $999-$1999; $75 on bookings of $2,000-$3,999 and $150 on bookings of $4,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $150 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Asia escorted tours or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV17927 in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV17927.