U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS —$200 INSTANT CREDIT + FREE NIGHT
Receive a $200 instant hotel credit per booking with your flight and stay of five nights or longer at select hotels in the beautifully diverse U.S. Virgin Islands. Enjoy a hassle-free Caribbean vacation on St. Thomas or St. John, there no passport is required for U.S. citizens.
Plus, you can also receive:**
With Delta Vacations, you’ll also earn up to 2,000 bonus miles per person with your flight and hotel vacation, in addition to credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles® program.
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and St. Thomas, staying at Point Pleasant Beach Resort. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Thursday departures and Tuesday returns Aug. 14 - 19, 2014, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone See Terms and Conditions for details.
America's Caribbean paradise — The U.S. Virgin Islands
The U.S. Virgin Islands of St. Thomas and St. John are Caribbean jewels that melt away stress and offer an endless array of activity. On St. Thomas, guests will enjoy all of the entertainment and activity of any international city, combined with nonstop watersport fun. St. John, the smallest of the U.S. Virgin Islands, is teeming with unspoiled beauty and endless adventure. more
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Endeavor Air, Shuttle America, Shuttle America dba Delta Shuttle and SkyWest; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico®; or codeshare partners: Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Point Pleasant Beach Resort, between Atlanta and St. Thomas. Thursday departures and Tuesday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates Aug. 14-19, 2014. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or online in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. A $20 reservation service fee applies to new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to the U.S. Virgin Islands, May 1 - Aug. 31, 2014, for travel May 15 - Oct. 31, 2014.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code USVINICE14.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in the U.S Virgin Islands.
- Participating hotels include: Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, Marriott Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Resort, Point Pleasant, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas, Sugar Bay Resort & Spa and The Westin St. John Resort & Villas.
- Minimum 5-night hotel stay required.
- Promotion is based on contracted rates and may be limited to selected categories of rooms.
- Offer does not apply to existing bookings.
- This offer may be combined with other hotel offers at the discretion of participating hotels.
- Discount is $200 off per eligible hotel component.
- Maximum discount is $200 off the hotel per booking.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Some Delta Vacations airfares will not qualify for Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only). Beginning Jan. 1, 2015, there will be changes to how SkyMiles members earn miles. Visit delta.com/skymiles2015 to learn more. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion® status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code USVINICE14 in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code USVINICE14.