EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA — EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS
For a limited time, Delta Vacations is offering exclusive savings on airfare and 25% off all hotel rates on flight and hotel vacation packages to Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Plus, receive 1,000 extra bonus miles per person.
Combine this offer with additional offers from these select destinations for even greater savings:**
Select destinations are a part of Delta Vacations Luxury. Upgrade to a luxury vacation and enjoy flights in First Class or BusinessElite®, VIP transfers and up to 7,500 bonus miles per person, for a possible total of 8,500 bonus miles per person.
With Delta Vacations, you’ll always receive:
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between New York (JFK) and Rome, staying at the Quality Hotel Rouge et Noir Roma. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Thursday departures and Monday returns, Nov. 6 – 10, 2014, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Witness history firsthand on a European vacation. Start in London with Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Tate Modern and head outside the city to see Stonehenge. Then, pop over to Paris for food, fashion and museums galore. Prague has a fairy-tale aura with gothic architecture and amazing castles. Ride a bike through Amsterdam to visit the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House. Head south to Madrid for local culture and tapas. Don't miss Italy’s darlings — Florence, Rome and Venice. There’s so much to see and do in Europe, best start today.
Middle East and Africa
Here you’ll find an enchanting duet of East and West, ancient history and modern civilization and untamed land and urban beauty. The playground of the Middle East, Dubai prompts you to go big or go home with its larger-than-life attractions, gorgeous cream-colored shoreline and international culinary delights. Israels modern metropolis, Tel Aviv, is a cultural capital bursting with creativity, style and a diverse, open population. Johannesburg mixes thrilling adventure, city verve and encounters with nature to create a magical destination you won't want to miss. For a vacation like no other, Africa and the Middle East should definitely be on your list.
Exclusively in Europe, discover all that Europe has to offer with a rental car from Enterprise. You can choose from Exclusive, Inclusive and Super Inclusive plans, which include unlimited mileage, liability coverage, theft protection, collision damage waiver and more. Vehicles are available at airports, as well as other city locations.
†Inclusions vary by plan and plan availability may vary by country.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines; the Delta Connectionฎ carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Endeavor Air, Shuttle America, SkyWest; Delta Shuttleฎ carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Air Europa, Air France, Aeroflot, Alitalia, CSA Czech Airlines and KLM; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, American Eagle, Brit Air dba Air France, Alitalia CityLiner dba Alitalia, Carpatair dba Alitalia, City Jet dba Air France, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, KLM Cityhopper, Olympic Air, Regional CAE dba Air France, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines, Virgin Atlantic International, Virgin Australia International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Quality Hotel Rouge et Noir Roma, between New York (JFK) and Rome. Thursday departures and Monday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners and is valid for specific travel dates Nov. 6 – 10, 2014. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. A $20 reservation service fee applies to new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Europe, the Middle East or Africa, June 1 – July 31, 2014, for travel Oct. 6, 2014 – March 19, 2015.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code EUROPE2014.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel offer is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
- Minimum 3-night hotel stay required.
- Discount is 25% off hotel rates on a flight and hotel component.
- Receive 1,000 extra bonus miles per person, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles program.
- SkyMiles number must be added to the booking to receive the extra bonus miles.
- Maximum of 1,000 extra bonus miles per qualified passenger.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; on blackout dates; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive. Blackout dates are based on flight departure dates. Blackout dates include: Dec. 24, 2014 – Jan. 3, 2015.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Some Delta Vacations airfares will not qualify for Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only). Beginning Jan. 1, 2015, there will be changes to how SkyMiles members earn miles. Visit delta.com/skymiles2015 to learn more. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion© status or Million MilerTM status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account.