MELIÃ HOTELS INTERNATIONAL — AIR CREDITS + MORE
Delight in the wonders of a luxurious beach vacation and receive up to $500 in air credits per booking when you book a flight and Meliã Hotels International stay in Mexico, the Bahamas, Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico.
Air credit savings per booking:
In addition, you can take advantage of these special offers at select resorts:**
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Hotel-provided Offer Terms And Conditions for details.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and Cancun, staying at the Paradisus Cancun. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Monday departures and Thursday returns, Sept. 22 – 25, 2014, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Meliã Hotels International’s All-inclusive Packages Also Include:***
***All-inclusive vacations are not available at the ME by Meliã Cabo in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Meliã Hotels International
Meliã Hotels International's variety of exquisite accommodations — including all-inclusive, family-friendly and adults-only resorts — invite guests to choose the property that best meets their vacation needs and desires. Guests will find warm hospitality, exceptional service and elegant accommodations to ensure a wonderful, unique vacation experience at any of the Meliã Hotels International resorts.
Meliã Hotels International includes four brands: Gran Meliã Hotels & Resorts, Meliã Hotels & Resorts, ME by Meliã Hotels & Resorts and Paradisus Resorts.
Choose from any of these beautiful, all-inclusive resorts:
ME Cancun by Meliã
CozumelMeliã Cozumel Golf
NassauMeliã Nassau Beach
Meliã Caribe Tropical All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Endeavor Air, Shuttle America, and SkyWest; and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico®; or codeshare partners: Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Paradisus Cancun between Atlanta and Cancun. Monday departures and Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates Sept. 22 – 25, 2014. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. A $20 reservation service fee applies to new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Meliã Hotels International package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Mexico, the Bahamas, Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico, July 1 – Aug. 15, 2014, for travel July 8 – Dec. 19, 2014.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code ENDLESS2014.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Mexico, the Bahamas, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.
- Participating hotels include: Mexico: Cancun — Paradisus Cancun, ME Cancun by Meliã; Cozumel — Meliã Cozumel Golf; Los Cabos — Meliã Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort, ME by Meliã Cabo; Puerto Vallarta — Meliã Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive Beach Resort; Riviera Maya — Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla. Bahamas: Nassau — Meliã Nassau Beach; Dominican Republic: Punta Cana — Meliã Caribe Tropical All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort, Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real Resort, The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. Puerto Rico: San Juan — Gran Meliã Puerto Rico.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Air credit offer is $100 off bookings of $1,400-$3,499; $300 on bookings of $3,500-$5,499 and $500 on bookings of $5,500 or more per eligible flight and hotel component.
- Maximum discount is $500 off per booking.
- Receive 2,500 extra bonus miles per person, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles program.
- SkyMiles number must be added to the booking to receive the extra bonus miles
- Maximum of 2,500 extra bonus miles per qualified passenger.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Some Delta Vacations airfares will not qualify for Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only). Beginning Jan. 1, 2015, there will be changes to how SkyMiles members earn miles. Visit delta.com/skymiles2015 to learn more. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion© status or Million MilerTM status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code ENDLESS2014 in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code ENDLESS2014.
Hotel-provided Offer Terms and Conditions
- Up to $1,500 resort credit per booking, per stay
- Unlimited golf, per room, per stay