MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL — FREE SHOW TICKETS OR FOOD & BEVERAGE CREDITS
Plan your Las Vegas escape today and get ready to experience the best of MGM Resorts International. Not only will you enjoy luxurious accommodations, distinctive dining and spectacular shopping, you can also receive up to two show tickets to your favorite live performance or you can receive up to $75 in food
Book a participating MGM Resorts International property for three nights or longer and receive two complimentary tickets to Vegas’ best entertainment when you travel Nov. 9, 2014 – Feb. 28, 2015.**
Or, you can enjoy up to $75 in food and beverage credits at select resorts.
Select resorts are also a part of Delta Vacations Luxury. Upgrade to a luxury vacation and enjoy flights in First Class, VIP transfers and up to 3,000 bonus miles.
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Hotel-provided offer terms and conditions for details.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, staying at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Monday departures and Thursday returns, Feb. 4-7, 2015, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
With Delta Vacations You’ll Always Receive:
MGM Resorts International
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, MGM Resorts International offers a world of luxury and countless pleasures. From fabulous hit shows and superb spas to the most mouthwatering dining in the world, MGM Resorts International are at the pulse of Las Vegas entertainment. Whether you’re seeking gentle relaxation or the ultimate thrilling Las Vegas vacation, MGM Resorts International ensures your getaway will be the finest it can be. Enjoy exceptional accommodations and amenities at some of the most popular and iconic resorts in Las Vegas. more
Stay at any of these beautiful hotels:
|National Premium Package
In Las Vegas, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge and the primary driver will earn 500 bonus miles per rental.
|Alamo® Rent A Car, Enterprise® Rent-A-Car & National® Car Rental
Make the most of your vacation by exploring spectacular Las Vegas with a rental car from Alamo, Enterprise or National. See the sights, take the family out to dinner and explore all this fabulous destination has to offer with the freedom of a rental car. Plus, the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental with an Alamo or National car rental.†
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
†Bonus miles not available with Enterprise car rentals.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America, Shuttle America dba Delta Shuttle and SkyWest; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino, between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Monday departures and Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates Feb 4-7, 2015. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. A $20 reservation service fee applies to new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and MGM Resorts International package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Las Vegas, July 24 – Nov. 20, 2014, for travel July 24, 2014 – Feb. 28, 2015.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel offer is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Las Vegas.
- Participating hotels include: ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio, Vdara Hotel & Spa, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino and Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, The Mirage Hotel and Casino, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay (soon to be DELANO Las Vegas), The Signature at MGM Grand and New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Beginning Jan. 1, 2015, there will be changes to how SkyMiles members earn miles. Some Delta Vacations airfares will earn miles based on ticket price while others will earn miles based on a percentage of distance flown as determined by the fare class paid as published at delta.com/exceptionfares at the time of travel. Visit delta.com/skymiles2015 to learn more. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion® status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Price Guarantee requests must be submitted within 24 hours from when the booking was made. Vacations that were booked outside of 24 hours are not eligible for price guarantee consideration. For complete terms and conditions about the Price Guarantee, visit deltavacations.com or contact your travel agent.
Hotel-provided Offer Terms and Conditions
- Booking Dates: July 24 – Nov. 20, 2014 for ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio, Vdara Hotel & Spa, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay (soon to be DELANO Las Vegas), The Mirage Hotel and Casino, and The Signature at MGM Grand. July 28 – Aug. 4, 2014 for New-York New-York Hotel & Casino.
- Travel Dates: Nov. 9, 2014 – Feb. 28, 2015.
- Offer requires a 3-night minimum stay, based on availability.
- Blackout dates: Nov. 27 - 29, 2014; Dec. 25 - Dec. 31, 2014; Jan. 1 - Jan.7, 2015; Jan. 19 - 21, 2015; Feb. 14 - Feb. 15, 2015; March 19 - 20, 2015.
- Offer is not valid on existing reservations and may not be combined with any other offer.
- Limit two tickets per reservation, based on double occupancy (only 1 ticket maximum if only 1 person is booked in a room), and both tickets must be used for the same show and time.
- Tickets must be reserved with 72 hours of booking your room and no later than Nov. 24, 2014.
- This offer does not accumulate if unused. Some restrictions may apply.
- Tickets are not available for all price categories at all performances. Limited seating is available for select performances.
- Seating availability and location is determined automatically on a first-come-first-served basis.
- This offer is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- Show tickets can only be redeemed by the primary guest as it appears on the reservation.
- Guest must check into the hotel prior to picking up their show tickets.
- A daily resort fee, which includes select resort amenities, may be added to your room account.
- Consecutive reservations will be excluded from receiving show tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up from the applicable box office at least four hours prior to show time or they are subject to be released.
- A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age.
- MGM Resorts reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- MGM Resorts International endorses responsible gaming. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers Help-Line at 1-800-522-4700.
- ©2014 MGM Resorts International™. All rights reserved.
Food and Beverage Credit:
- For $20 Food and Beverage Credit
- Booking Dates: July 24 – Dec. 30, 2014.
- Travel Dates: July 24 – Sept. 30, 2015.
- Offer valid for U.S. & Canada only.
- Offer requires a 1-night minimum stay, based on availability.
- 20 food and beverage credit available at Luxor Hotel and Casino and Excalibur Hotel and Casino
- For up to $75 in Food and Beverage Credits'
- Booking Dates: July 18 - Nov. 6, 2014.
- Travel Dates: July 18 - Nov. 8, 2014.
- Offer valid for U.S. & Canada only.
- Offer requires a 2-night minimum stay, based on availability.
- $75 food and beverage credit available at Bellagio and ARIA Resort & Casino
- $50 food and beverage credit available at Vdara Hotel & Spa, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, DELANO Las Vegas, The Mirage Hotel and Casino, and The Signature at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- $35 food and beverage credit available at New York-New York and Monte Carlo
- A daily resort fee will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities.
- Guest must be at least 21 years of age to check in.
- Offers are subject to availability; blackout dates apply, and are not available to groups or persons attending meetings or conventions.
- Not available for existing or consecutive reservations.
- Early departures will not be refunded.
- This offer is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other public promotion, excluding rate promotions.
- A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in and you will be required to charge the food & beverage credit to your room for redemption.
- The food & beverage credit is valid at participating outlets only and excludes gratuity.
- Unused food & beverage credit will not be refunded and had no cash value.
- Any additional charges will be the responsibility of the guest at check out and will be applied to the credit card on file.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at its discretion without prior notice.
- ©2014 MGM Resorts International™. All rights reserved.