JAPAN — UP TO 5,000 EXTRA
Questions? Please call 1-800-800-1504 or contact your travel agent.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Seattle and Tokyo, flying in the Main Cabin and staying at the Radisson Hotel-Narita Airport. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Wednesday departures and Monday returns, January 11 – 16, 2017, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Tokyo is a metropolis alive with activity — streets lined with dazzling department stores and filled with energetic commuters. The easy-to-navigate bullet trains can whisk you off to see the countryside. There is an overall sense of order, making everything from arranging dinner to shopping for souvenirs easy for visitors. more
Japan's capital until 1868, Kyoto is home to more than 1,500 temples and shrines. Visit the museums, spend the afternoon wandering through traditional shops, or enjoy a morning at the Nishiki market. Traditional crafts are also very popular in Kyoto — fans, pottery, porcelain and painted screens are just some of the items for sale. more
This city is passionate about food, proud of its traditional puppet theater, and famous for its castle. There is also an excellent, high-tech museum and fabulous city views from the 8-story donjon. Osaka residents, it is said, would spend their last Yen on food. Luckily, travelers to Osaka won't have to, as food is both excellent tasting and an excellent value. more
|Delta Vacations offers a variety of escorted tours for couples, families and groups in Japan, where all the sights and sounds of the destination make for a truly different vacation. With a Globus Tour, you'll explore Japan's culture, secrets and beauty in its bustling cities and quiet mountain villages. Unique experiences await you in Japan. more|
Ski the mountains of Japan with a flight, hotel and lift tickets from Delta Vacations. more
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Island Air, Shuttle America and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: China Airlines, China Eastern China Southern and Korean Air; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines, Virgin Australia International and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Radisson Hotel-Narita Airport, flying in the Main Cabin, between Seattle and Tokyo. Wednesday departures and Monday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners and is valid for specific travel dates January 11 – 16, 2017. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey (Mexico), Guatemala City, San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, Managua, Panama City (Panama), Santo Domingo, Santiago (Dominican Republic), Port Au Prince, El Salvador (except as otherwise noted in this rule) and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America (effective December 15, 2015, excluding US/Canada to/from El Salvador) and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued on or after December 15, 2015, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and El Salvador, $30 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean & Bermuda, Mexico (excluding Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey)$25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana, and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, 75 USD/CAD1 fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe, North Africa, or Israel 100 USD, 120CAD1 or 85 EUR1 fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Japan, November 15, 2016 - February 28, 2017, for travel November 15, 2016 – May 15, 2017.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30601A (Main Cabin) or DV30601B (Delta One™).
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Receive up to 5,000 extra bonus miles per person, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles program.
- Earn 5,000 miles with a Delta One™ seat.
- Earn 2,500 miles with a Main Cabin seat.
- SkyMiles number must be added to the booking to receive the extra bonus miles.
- Maximum of 5,000 extra bonus miles per qualified passenger.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler™ status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV30601A (Main Cabin) or DV30601B (Delta One™) in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30601A (Main Cabin) or DV30601B (Delta One™).