HYATT® RESORTS IN HAWAII — SAVE UP TO $225 WITH CAR RENTAL
With beachfront resorts located on the islands of Oahu, Maui and Kauai, you’ll truly embrace the Aloha Spirit with a vacation to Hyatt® Resorts in Hawaii. From paddle-boarding and kayaking to hula and ukulele lessons, there are limitless ways to enjoy these enchanting islands.
Save up to $200 per booking on a flight and Hyatt® Resorts in Hawaii vacation:
Add a car rental to save an additional $25 per booking, for a total savings of up to $225 per booking.
Questions? Please call 1-800-800-1504 or contact your travel agent.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between
Honolulu/Waikiki Packages Also Include:
Hyatt® Resorts in Hawaii
Feel the energy at Hyatt® Resorts in Hawaii on the islands of Maui, Kauai and Oahu, where endless activities, natural adventures and world-class amenities await you. Explore the excitement of Oahu at Hyatt Regency® Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa. Indulge in breathtaking views at Hyatt Regency® Maui Resort & Spa. Unwind in the graceful grandeur at Grand Hyatt® Kauai Resort & Spa, or savor the hidden gem of Andaz® Maui at Wailea Resort.
|National Premium Package
In Hawaii, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information, so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge; and the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental.
|Alamo® Rent A Car, Enterprise® Rent-A-Car and National® Car Rental
Make the most of your vacation by exploring Hawaii with a rental car from Alamo, Enterprise or National. See the sights, take the family out to dinner, and explore all this fabulous destination has to offer with the freedom of a rental car. Plus, the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental with an Alamo or National car rental.†
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
†Bonus miles not available with Enterprise car rentals.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Island Air, Shuttle America and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Air, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines and SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Hyatt Regency® Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, between Los Angeles and Honolulu. Sunday departures and Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included) and is valid for specific travel dates February 12 – 16, 2017. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey (Mexico), Guatemala City, San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, Managua, Panama City (Panama), Santo Domingo, Santiago (Dominican Republic), Port Au Prince, El Salvador (except as otherwise noted in this rule) and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America (effective December 15, 2015, excluding US/Canada to/from El Salvador) and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued on or after December 15, 2015, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and El Salvador, $30 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean & Bermuda, Mexico (excluding Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey) $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana, and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, 75 USD/CAD1 fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe, North Africa, or Israel 100 USD, 120CAD1 or 85 EUR1 fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Hyatt® Resorts in Hawaii package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Hawaii, February 2 - March 28, 2017, for travel February 9 - August 15, 2017.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30724.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Hawaii.
- Participating hotels include: Hawaii: Oahu — Hyatt Regency® Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa; Maui — Andaz® Maui at Wailea Resort and Hyatt Regency® Maui Resort & Spa; Kauai — Grand Hyatt® Kauai Resort & Spa.
- Minimum 4-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $2,000 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $75 on bookings of $2,000-$4,499; $150 on bookings of $4,500-$6,499; and $200 on bookings of $6,500 or more. Plus an additional $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Maximum discount is $200 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component. Plus an additional $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV30724 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30724.