BARCELÓ HOTEL GROUP — UP TO
Delta Vacations gives you more ways to rack up miles and earn toward your Medallion® Status. SkyMiles® Members earn 3,000 bonus miles per person, in addition to credited flight miles, with a flight and Barceló Hotel Group package.
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Hotel-Provided Offer Terms and Conditions for details.
includes flight + 3 nights
all-inclusive hotel + taxes
Our prices include all flight and hotel taxes
|Book By:||February 28, 2017|
|Travel Between:||February 2 – December 15, 2017|
||February 22, 2017|
Questions? Please call 1-800-800-1504 or contact your travel agent.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and Cancun, staying at the Barceló Maya Grand Resort in Riviera Maya. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Sunday departures and Wednesday returns, February 26 – March 1, 2017, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Barceló Hotel Group’s All-Inclusive Vacations Also Include:
Exclusive All-Inclusive PLUS Vacations Also Include:
This program — exclusive to Delta Vacations — offers special amenities that are provided at no additional cost with your vacation package, when you stay at the following hotels: Mexico: Cancun — Occidental Costa Cancún and Occidental Tucancún; Cozumel — Occidental Cozumel; Huatulco — Barceló Huatulco; Los Cabos — Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos; Manzanillo — Barceló Karmina; Puerto Vallarta — Barceló Puerto Vallarta; Riviera Maya — Barceló Maya Grand Resort, Occidental at Xcarat Destination and Royal Hideaway Playacar. Dominican Republic: Punta Cana — Barceló Bávaro Beach, Barceló Bávaro Palace and Occidental Caribe. Costa Rica: Liberia — Occidental Papagayo. Aruba: Palm Beach — Barceló Aruba.
Barceló Hotel Group
The Barceló Hotel Group is known for their consistently high standards of service and comfort found in each and every location. Because the Barceló Hotel Group brand infuses every property with the distinctive characteristics of its surroundings, these hotels and resorts have become a favorite of travelers looking for a unique, all-inclusive experience. Most resorts feature a waterpark, Barcy Kids Club and a vast array of activities for the entire family, including a spa and fitness center, non-motorized watersports and professional evening entertainment.
Barceló Hotel Group offers a growing portfolio of hotels in Latin America in four distinct brands; Royal Hideaway Luxury Hotels & Resorts, an elite group of luxury resorts; Barceló Hotels & Resorts, a renowned upscale resort brand featuring a blend of urban-centric hotels and multi-resort, all-inclusive complexes on some of the most amazing beach; Occidental Hotels & Resorts, one of the leaders in all-inclusive hotels in Latin America; and Allegro Hotels, our value-conscious hotels. more
Choose from one of these beautiful resorts:
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Island Air, Shuttle America and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico® or codeshare partners: : Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Aeromar, Alaska Airlines, Bahamasair, Gol, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines, SwiftAir, WestJet, and WestJet Encore.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Barceló Maya Grand Resort in Riviera Maya, between Atlanta and Cancun. Sunday departures and Wednesday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates February 26 – March 1, 2017. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates
Travel to Mexico/Caribbean
For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey (Mexico), Guatemala City, San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, Managua, Panama City (Panama), Santo Domingo, Santiago (Dominican Republic), Port Au Prince, El Salvador (except as otherwise noted in this rule) and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America (excluding US/Canada to/from El Salvador) and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to El Salvador, $30 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to Bermuda, the Caribbean (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and Mexico (excluding Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon and Monterrey), $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana, and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive, and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more people. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply, and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Barceló Hotel Group package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America or South America, February 1 – 28, 2017, for travel February 2 – December 15, 2017.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30739.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America or South America.
- Participating hotels include: Mexico: Cancun — Occidental Costa Cancún and Occidental Tucancún; Cozumel — Allegro Cozumel and Occidental Cozumel; Huatulco — Barceló Huatulco; Ixtapa — Barceló Ixtapa; Los Cabos — Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos; Manzanillo — Barceló Karmina; Puerto Vallarta — Barceló Puerto Vallarta; Riviera Maya — Allegro Playacar, Barceló Maya Grand Resort, Barceló Maya Palace, Occidental at Xcaret Destination and Royal Hideaway Playacar; Riviera Nayarit — Occidental Nuevo Vallarta. Dominican Republic: Punta Cana — Barceló Bávaro Beach, Barceló Bávaro Palace, Occidental Caribe and Occidental Punta Cana; Santo Domingo — Barceló Santo Domingo and El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel. Costa Rica: Liberia and Guanacaste — Occidental Papagayo and Occidental Tamarindo; San Jose — Barceló San José. Aruba: Palm Beach — Barceló Aruba. Colombia: Cartagena — Occidental Cartagena.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $1,500 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $50 on bookings of $1,500-$3,499; $125 on bookings of $3,500-$5,999; and $250 on bookings of $6,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $250 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion Status or Million Miler™ status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV30739 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30739.
Hotel-Provided Offer Terms and Conditions
- Receive up to $1,000 in resort discounts per room, per stay, at Barceló Bávaro Beach, Barceló Bávaro Palace, Barceló Maya Grand Resort and Barceló Maya Palace.
- Resort discounts can be used on the following services and products:
- U Spa, room service, private dinner on the beach, room category upgrade, late check-out, Pirates Island Water Park, surf ride, bowling alley, wedding packages, laundry and dry cleaning, Wi-Fi Internet and wine and cava: 25% discount.
- Vacaciones Barceló, B Fashion - Maya Mall, The Gift Shop - Maya Mall, Logo Shop Barceló - Lobby, Beach Shop Barceló and Club Barceló: 10% discount.
- Amount varies based on minimum 3-night stay, and applies to select hotels. The amount of $1,000 equals to the discounts given to the guest that can only be applied on the purchase of different services and products within Barceló Bávaro Beach, Barceló Bávaro Palace, Barceló Maya Grand Resort and Barceló Maya Palace, with the maximum already stated. The products and services listed are not part of the all-inclusive, and the guest will be able to deduct the percentage indicated above on the total amount of the product or service acquired. At the moment of purchase, guest will be required to provide the wristband folio number and room number, as well sign a discount voucher. No extra deductions will be made from the guest's bill at time of check-out. Resort credit discounts cannot be
exchanged for cash, neither totally nor partially, and no unused portion thereof will be refunded. Additional restrictions may apply. Promotion may change without prior notice.