SHERATON HOTELS & RESORTS + MORE — SAVE UP TO $200
It’s easy to find fun-filled destinations stateside.
Wherever you go, there is an ideal property available for your style and budget. Choose from well-known brands, such as Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, Westin Hotels & Resorts, W Hotels
Right now, save up to $175 per booking on a flight and hotel getaway with one these great brands.
Add a car rental to save an additional $25 per booking, for a total savings of up to $200 per booking.
Or, earn up to 7,500 bonus miles per person with an international flight and hotel package.
Questions? Please call 1-800-800-1504 or contact your travel agent.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and San Francisco, staying at the Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Thursday departures and Sunday returns, May 18 – 21, 2017, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included), and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Honolulu/Waikiki Packages Also Include:
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
For more than 70 years, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts has enjoyed a vibrant and spirited history. With a footprint of more than 400 hotels spread across 70 countries, Sheraton is a global icon, connecting people all around the world, and helping them realize the opportunities that travel creates.
Embark on a voyage of discovery and enrichment with Le Méridien. Authentic locations and inspiring cultures are the backdrop to an exclusive selection of hotels and resorts in more than 50 countries. Le Méridien offers an experience around the world that is refined, meaningful and stimulating. With its European heritage and contemporary culture, guests will be engaged in a culturally inspired atmosphere.
Four Points by Sheraton
Find everything you're looking for, with the style and service you want, all at a great price. At any of the Four Points by Sheraton, with more than 150 hotels worldwide, you’ll enjoy stylish rooms with comfortable beds, Internet access, free bottled water and complimentary gym access. Plus, take advantage of a delicious breakfast with great coffee or a local beer with Best Brews™ to start and end the day right.
The Luxury Collection
With 5-star surroundings and service, each property is selected specifically for its inspiring and distinctive character. The design, service, amenities and cuisine are authentic to the locale. Every stay is an enriching experience supported by the thoughtfulness of the hotel staff catering to guests’ needs for choice, sense of adventure and superior service.
A vision of W Hotels, aloft Hotels are modern, fresh and fun destinations, featuring loft-inspired guestrooms, an always happening bar scene, free Wi-Fi, reviving splash pool and more. There are more than 50 aloft Hotels found all around the globe.
Element by Westin
Discover Element Hotels. Inspired by Westin these spacious guestrooms feature fully-equipped kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms, the Heavenly® Bed and everything you need to be comfortable on the road. Wake up to the healthy Rise breakfast, set your pace in the bright state-of-the-art fitness center, and meet and mingle over food and beverage pairings at the Relax evening reception.
St. Regis Hotels and Resorts
Every St. Regis address is a unique reflection of its location — a showcase of architecture and design that continues the distinctive originality of the very first St. Regis Hotel. From grand staircases to important murals, sparkling chandeliers to gas lamps, St. Regis Hotels and Resorts are an impeccable union of classic motifs and regional inspiration.
Westin Hotels & Resorts
Westin Hotels & Resorts transform every element of a stay into a revitalizing experience with signature offerings and services designed with a better you in mind. With more than 195 properties in nearly 40 countries, it’s never been easier for guests to relax and recharge in the most sought-after destinations around the world.
W Hotels Worldwide
From the moment of arrival at a W Hotel, guests are invited into surprising, sensory environments where amplified entertainment, vibrant lounges, modern guestrooms and innovative cocktails and cuisine create more than just a hotel experience, but a luxury lifestyle destination. Each hotel and resort is uniquely inspired by its destination, mixing cutting-edge design with local influences to create a place to play or work by day, or to mix and mingle in high-energy spaces by night.
Tribute Portfolio gives guests access to exceptional independent hotels around the world, and owners the ability to maintain their hotel’s individuality while leveraging power to help maximize performance. From boutique resorts to exciting hotels in choice urban locations, each Tribute Portfolio hotel offers inspired style and superior service.
National Premium Package
In select destinations, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge; and the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental.
Alamo® Rent A Car, Enterprise® Rent-A-Car and National® Car Rental
|Make the most of your vacation with a rental car from Alamo, Enterprise or National. See the sights, take the family out to dinner, and explore all this fabulous destination has to offer with the freedom of a rental car. Plus, the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental with an Alamo or National car rental.†
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
†Bonus miles not available with Enterprise car rentals worldwide.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Island Air, Shuttle America and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Air, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines and SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma, between Atlanta and San Francisco. Thursday departures and Sunday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included), and is valid for specific travel dates May 18 – 21, 2017. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
For travel between/within the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Delta Vacations destinations in the U.S., February 1 – March 6, 2017, for travel February 1 – August 1, 2017.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30748.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, Le Meridien, Four Points by Sheraton, The Luxury Collection, aloft Hotels, Element by Westin, St. Regis Hotels and ResortsWestin Hotels & Resorts, W Hotels Worldwide and Tribute Portfolio.
- Minimum 3-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $1,500 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $50 on bookings of $1,500-$2,999; $100 on bookings of $3,000-$4,499; and $175 on bookings of $4,500 or more. Plus, $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Maximum discount is $175 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component. Plus, $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV30748 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30748.