THE ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN,
Questions? Please call 1-800-800-1504 or contact your travel agent.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and Montego Bay, staying at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Wednesday departures and Monday returns, April 19 – 24, 2017, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may applye. See Terms and Conditions for details.
All-Inclusive Vacations Also Include:
Gran Caribe Resort (All ages)
In the heart of Cancun’s hotel zone, this all-inclusive, Mediterranean-style property provides a first-class vacation experience, where style and service come together in grand fashion. This resort sits along a quarter mile of powdery white beach with a dazzling view of turquoise sea. With its elegant junior suites and spectacular oceanfront villas, this hotel is an ideal choice.
Hyatt Zilara Cancun (Adults only)
Named to AAA’s prestigious Four Diamond list, Hyatt Zilara Cancun represents a new level of service, sophistication and splendor. This adult-exclusive resort is certain to impress guests the moment they arrive until they depart. In between, guests will enjoy gourmet cuisine, world-class accommodations and amenities that are second to none.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun (All ages)
Located in one of the most breathtaking destinations in the world, with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Cancun is a lavish, all-inclusive, all-ages oasis on Mexico’s Yucatan coast. This spectacular Cancun resort features beautiful suites, three infinity pools — including an adults-only rooftop pool, and two pristine white sand beaches. Kids have the vacation of a lifetime at the KidZ Club, which features a water play area and tree house.
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos (All ages)
Situated on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world, offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and the first-ever Hyatt all-inclusive resort to be named to AAA’s prestigious Four Diamond list, Ziva Los Cabos stands as a flagship of service and sophistication. Each day, its mission is to treat each guest to experiences that rise high above the typical, and to instill indelible memories that will enrich guests’ lives. Recreation, relaxation and resplendent beauty are all part of something truly special here.
Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta (All ages)
Situated in the heart of Puerto Vallarta on the area’s only private beach, this stunning resort offers unmatched delights for guests of all ages. Relax in the Vita Mar Oceanfront Spa, or enjoy 24-hour room service with chef specialties and top-shelf cocktails poured by expert mixologists. With a variety of activities and nightly entertainment, there’s no shortage of fun.
Gran Porto Resort (All ages)
Architecturally reminiscent of one of Mexico’s finest private haciendas, this all-inclusive, picturesque resort is right in the heart of Playa del Carmen. Guests are surrounded by exceptional service, handcrafted colonial-style furniture and unique artwork. Relax and enjoy the resort, or walk out the door to explore Playa del Carmen.
THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen (Adults only)
Experience a truly luxurious escape. Enjoy personalized treatment, outstanding service and an intimate atmosphere, combining Mexican hospitality and the majestic style of upscale Mexican architecture. THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen has been presented with the prestigious 5-Star Diamond Award from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences, which is representative of the hotel's motto "Expect the Exceptional."
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall (Adults only)
Sophisticated and stylish, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is an indulgent Jamaican escape for adults seeking refuge from the rigors of the outside world. Here, within the resort’s sprawling grounds, couples and friends are welcome to partake in whatever their hearts desire. Attentive service at every turn assures each guest a harmonious, hassle-free vacation, filled with gourmet cuisine, expertly poured cocktails and enough memories to last several lifetimes.
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall (All ages)
Tucked between the rising peaks of Jamaica’s famous mountains and the rippling waters that lap its pristine shores, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is a paradise of rest, relaxation and recreation. Here, guests of all ages are free to enjoy the best the island has to offer in all-inclusive splendor. From gourmet cuisine and accommodations to thrilling sports on land and sea, it’s an experience every member of the family will love unconditionally.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Island Air, Shuttle America and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico® or codeshare partners: : Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Aeromar, Alaska Airlines, Bahamasair, Gol, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines, SwiftAir, WestJet, and WestJet Encore.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, between Atlanta and Montego Bay. Wednesday departures and Monday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates April 19 – 24, 2017. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey (Mexico), Guatemala City, San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, Managua, Panama City (Panama), Santo Domingo, Santiago (Dominican Republic), Port Au Prince, El Salvador (except as otherwise noted in this rule) and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America (effective December 15, 2015, excluding US/Canada to/from El Salvador) and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued on or after December 15, 2015, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and El Salvador, $30 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean & Bermuda, Mexico (excluding Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey) $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana, and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, 75 USD/CAD1 fee for the second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe, North Africa, or Israel 100 USD, 120CAD1 or 85 EUR1 fee for second checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Plata Hotels & Resorts package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Mexico or Jamaica, February 1 – 28, 2017, for travel February 8 - December 22, 2017.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30789.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Mexico and Jamaica.
- Participating hotels include: Mexico: Cancun — Gran Caribe Resort, Hyatt Zilara Cancun and Hyatt Ziva Cancun; Los Cabos — Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos; Puerto Vallarta — Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta; Rivera Maya — Gran Porto Resort and THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen. Jamaica: Montego Bay — Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall.
- Minimum 5-night hotel stay required.
- Discount is $150 on bookings of five nights or longer.
- Maximum discount is $150 per booking; discount will be taken off the hotel component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV30789 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30789.