GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND — ROOM UPGRADES + MORE**
Let the natural beauty of Grand Bahama Island take your breath away. With pristine, white-sand beaches, bordered by gorgeous, crystal-clear, turquoise waters, it's a grand place to enjoy picture-perfect sunset.
Have your own true Grand Bahama experience with a flight and hotel vacation to this charming Caribbean gem, and take advantage of these special offers at select resorts:**
Delta Vacations gives you more ways to rack up miles and earn toward your Medallion® Status. SkyMiles® Members earn up to 1,000 bonus miles per person, in addition to credited flight miles, with a flight and hotel package.
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Hotel-Provided Offer Terms and Conditions for details.
Questions? Please call 1-800-800-1504 or contact your travel agent.
*Sample Price: *Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and Grand Bahama Island, staying in a Waterside Stateroom at the Pelican Bay Hotel. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Monday departures and Thursday returns, May 22 – 25, 2017, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
All-Inclusive Vacations Also Include:
Grand Bahama Island
As the northernmost island of The Bahamas, and the closest major island to the U.S., Grand Bahama Island is a beautiful — and convenient — vacation destination. Its ecological wonders and bounty of natural riches have brought explorers to its gorgeous shores for more than 7,000 years, while the vibrant culture, charming towns and island landmarks have long delighted visitors from all over the world.
sports and water activities available. Families can swim with dolphins, and couples can enjoy a romantic dinner overlooking the ocean. more
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Island Air, Shuttle America and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico® or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Aeromar, Alaska Airlines, Bahamasair, Gol, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines, SwiftAir, WestJet, and WestJet Encore.
Pricing terms and conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy in a Waterside Stateroom at Pelican Bay Hotel, between Atlanta and Grand Bahama Island. Monday departures and Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates May 22 – 25, 2017. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates
For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey (Mexico), Guatemala City, San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, Managua, Panama City (Panama), Santo Domingo, Santiago (Dominican Republic), Port Au Prince, El Salvador (except as otherwise noted in this rule) and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America (excluding US/Canada to/from El Salvador) and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to El Salvador, $30 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to Bermuda, the Caribbean (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and Mexico (excluding Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon and Monterrey), $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana, and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For tickets on or after January 26, 2017 for travel between the U.S., Canada or Mexico and Guatemala City (GUA), Managua (MGA), San Pedro Sula (SAP) and Tegucigalpa (TGU) (except Los Angeles to Guatemala City), 25 USD/CAD1 for the first checked bag and 100 USD, 120 CAD1 or 85 EUR1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between Los Angeles and Guatemala City, no fee for the first checked bag.
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
1: CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively.
Price is not retroactive, and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more people. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply, and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Grand Bahama Island, Marc h 1 – 31, 2017, for travel March 1 – September 30, 2017.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel offer is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Grand Bahama Island.
- Participating hotels include: Bahamas: Grand Bahama Island — Grand Lucayan Bahamas and Pelican Bay Hotel.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Hotel-Provided Offer Terms and Conditions
Grand Lucayan Bahamas
- Receive a $75 spa credit per room, per stay, with 3-night or longer packages, or receive a $25 spa credit per room, per stay, with a 2-night or shorter package.
- Book by March 31, 2017, for travel through September 30, 2017.
- Combinable with all current promotional rates.
Pelican Bay Hotel
- Book a Waterside Stateroom for the price of a Waterside Room.
- Book by March 31, 2017, for travel through September 30, 2017.
- 3-night minim stay required.