Delta Vacations® Luggage Fee Policy
Many airlines assess a fee for checked luggage. These fees are payable directly to the airline, and are therefore not included in the Delta Vacations package price. The various airlines are listed below with links to the baggage fees for each carrier.
Luggage Fee Policy by Carrier
- All luggage rules and fees are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Standard luggage size allowance by carrier is 0-50 lbs and a maximum of 62 linear inches (length + width + height). Oversize luggage charges apply for luggage that exceeds these specified dimensions.
- If your flight is a codeshare flight (operated by a partner airline), the luggage policies will be dictated by the airline operating your flight.
- Sporting equipment such as skis or golf clubs is considered a checked bag, subject to excess luggage fees, and must meet size and weight requirements.
- Some exceptions to luggage fees apply to specific customers who may be a member of a specific airline rewards program (SkyMiles® Medallion®) or for customers purchasing a premium or first-class or business class ticket.
- Please see the specific luggage rules for each carrier for more details.