P. O. Box 421, Kent Ave
Montego Bay, Jamaica W.I.
Adults-only Sandals Inn features an ideal location on the quiet end of famed Gloucester Road in Montego Bay, which allows an authentic Jamaican experience while maintaining the secluded feel of a private hideaway. With just 52 rooms and suites, this charming inn allows guests to savor an exclusive, intimate ambiance. Located directly across the street from the beach, this unique inn offers personalized service from a dedicated staff, full room service, and full exchange privileges at neighboring Sandals resorts, including water skiing and scuba diving.
Across the street from a public beach; a 5-minute walk from downtown Montego Bay and Doctor's Cave Beach.Distance from Airport:
Montego Bay Sangster International Airport (MBJ) - 20 minute driveDistance from Downtown:
In townDistance from Attractions:
2-5 milesDistance from Beach:
Across the street from the beachLocal Transportation Options:
Complimentary shuttle to Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego Bay, both only 10 minutes awayCar Rentals at Hotel:
Number of Rooms:
All rooms and suites include a sitting area, air conditioning, ceiling fan, coffee and tea maker, in-room safe, make-up mirror, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, room service, TV, clock/radio, refrigerator, and Internet access.
Occupancy: For all rooms, 2 adults per room
Bedding: For all rooms, 1 king-sized bed
Room Category Descriptions:
- DL - Deluxe Seaside
Large room with 4-poster mahogany bed and furnishings. These rooms have no balconies and are located on floors 1-3, with pool, garden, or mountain views.
- PR - Premium
Large rooms located on floors 2 and 3, offering courtyard and pool views with a balcony.
- GO - Oceanview Grande Luxe
Large rooms with 4-poster mahogany bed and furnishings. Features pool or ocean view, located on floors 2 and 3 with a balcony.
- CP - Oceanview Penthouse Petite Suite
This spacious room showcases elegant décor with warm woods and jewel-tone accents. It is located on the 3rd floor and features tiled floors, a 4-poster mahogany bed, and a furnished balcony.
- Adjoining Rooms: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Private bath/shower, hair dryer, and amenity kit
- Balcony / Patio: Yes, except Seaside Deluxe rooms
- Internet Access: Yes, complimentary
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Coffee maker in room
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes, all rooms including their patios, balconies, and terraces are nonsmoking. Smoking is only allowed in designated public areas.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in room
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / No
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Satellite TV / CD/clock radio
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 11:00am
- Concierge: No
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: No
- Elevators: No
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 3
- Other Guest Services: Dry cleaning, currency exchange, local tours and excursions
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.
- Handicapped rooms: Yes, available on request
- Resort Casual Attire - Dress shorts or denim pants, t-shirts or polo shirts and covered swimwear. Shirts and footwear required.
- Resort Evening Attire - Dress pants or jeans, dresses/skirts, long or short sleeve shirts with or without collars for men dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers.
- Nibbles Grill - Garden-style grill that serves up snacks and hearty meals throughout the day and into the early morning hours. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Bay Window Restaurant - Serves international cuisine in a Tuscan-like setting. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: resort casual.
- The Carlyle - An authentic flambé restaurant with unique cuisine prepared to order tableside and served beneath swaying coconut palms in the romantic gardens. Open for dinner. Dress code: resort evening.
- Room Service – Yes, 24 hours
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- 2 lounges/bars
- Beachside and poolside cocktail service
- Piano bar, nightly shows, karaoke, talent shows
- Pool: 1 freshwater swimming pool
- Whirlpool: Yes
- Beach: Across the street from a public beach; a 5-minute walk from downtown Montego Bay and Doctor's Cave Beach.
- Watersports: Available at Sandals Montego Bay or Sandals Royal Caribbean. Snorkeling is offered at the hotel from daily except Sundays. Additional charge applies for scuba resort-course certification when not a certified diver.
- Spa: The Red Lane Spa features Swedish, aromatherapy, energy, sports, and other types of massage. Comprehensive treatments available include stone therapy, facials, waxing, manicures, pedicures, family packages, teenage facials, and Bride & Groom packages. Fees apply.
- Fitness Center: Provides Universal weights, Cybex equipment, free weights, aerobics classes, stair climbers, exercise bicycles, Life Cycles, and Oriental hot and cold plunge pools.
- Golf: Golf facilities are nearby at Sandals Golf and Country Club in Ocho Rios. Green fees are included. Mandatory caddy is available at an extra charge, in addition to golf cart and transfers to golf course
- Tennis: Yes
- Shopping: Boutique, gift shop
- Other: Tours and excursions available for an additional charge; hairstyling is offered at Sandals Inn for brides; all other salon services are available at Sandals Montego Bay.
All-Inclusive Plan Rating:
Full All-InclusiveAll-Inclusive Features Include:
- Unlimited meals and anytime snacks
- Multiple dining options
- Unlimited premium-brand drinks
- Wide selection of land and watersports; includes water skiing and scuba diving at Sandals Montego Bay; transfers are included. Snorkeling is offered at the hotel except Sundays.
- Activity Surcharges: Additional charge applies for scuba resort-course certification when not a certified diver; golf carts, caddie, and club rental; and spa treatments.
- Phone calls to land lines in the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Jamaica are complimentary on Apple or Android smartphones when using the free Sandals Resorts App.
- Taxes, gratuities, and service fees
- Complimentary shuttle and free exchange privileges at Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego Bay
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Sangster International airport
- Nibbles Grill
- The Bay Window Restaurant
- Nibbles Grill
- The Bay Window Restaurant
- Nibbles Grill
- The Bay Window Restaurant
- The Carlyle
Yes, 24 hoursRestaurant Reservations Required:
The CarlyleBeverage Details:
- Premium-brand liquor
- House wines
- Domestic and imported beer
- Non-alcoholic soft drinks, juice, coffee, tea, bottled water
Evening Entertainment Options:
- A variety of nightly entertainment is offered ranging from a piano bar to talent shows
Daytime Activity Options:Hotel Services or Amenities NOT Included in the All-Inclusive Program:
- Spa services
- Laundry services
- Tours and excursions
- Telephone charges
- 3-night minimum stay
- Name changes are not allowed during blackout dates and may not be made on some promotions. If the promotion is no longer available for sale, name changes may not be made. Should you require a name change, please contact us to verify if a name change is permissible.
Most Recent Renovations:
- Sandals and Beaches Resorts are always innovating, therefore property renovations and improvements are ongoing throughout the year
Good to Know
- Great value with intimate, romantic atmosphere
- True room service - Full meals will be delivered to room and set up, regardless of room category
- Close to shops, restaurants, and clubs
- Includes a variety of watersports
- Complimentary shuttle to Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Royal Caribbean
- Includes use of facilities at Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Royal Caribbean
- Perfect for couples who want a quaint and cozy get-away with access to Sandals' other Montego Bay resorts.
- Doctor's Cave beach is across the street from the resort and open to the public
- No elevators (3 floors)
- Smoking is only allowed in designated public areas.
Delta Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring round-trip First Class
or Delta One™ seating aboard Delta Air Lines® and luxurious accommodations, and a
Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
This hotel is not currently part of the Delta Vacations luxury program. For luxury hotel packages, please visit Delta Vacations – Luxury.
Available only through the Romance program. Honeymoon couples staying at Sandals will receive complimentary honeymoon amenities featuring:
To qualify, your hotel must be confirmed as part of the Romance program. Restrictions apply including:
- Bottle of chilled sparkling wine upon arrival
- Turn-down service including flower petals on the first night
- Breakfast in bed served with fresh flowers on one morning of your stay
- Honeymoon couple must fax (305-468-6321)or e-mail (email@example.com) a copy of recent marriage certificate or wedding invitation to the resort prior to travel
- Offer valid for travel within 30 days of the couple's wedding date
- Honeymoon couple must check-in online at http://checkin.sandals.com using the Sandals confirmation number provided on your travel documents at least 4 days prior to check in date
- Services are subject to change or substitution based on availability at the discretion of the hotel
- No cash value for unused services
Available only through the Romance program.
Beautiful Beginnings complimentary wedding package includes:
- Personal pre-planning wedding consultant
- Personal on-resort wedding consultant and dedicated resort wedding team
- 1, 5"x7" honeymoon photograph
- Wedding gift from resort
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Sparkling wine and chilled hors d’oeuvres reception for bride, groom, and 6 guests
- Elegant reception table set for 8 with a floral centerpiece
- Honeymoon dinner for bride and groom at a resort specialty restaurant with white-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- 2-tier wedding cake
- Mimosa breakfast in bed on a morning of your choice
- Personal wedding website
- Wedding and Honeymoon gift registry
- And more
Hotel restrictions and qualification:
- A 3-night minimum stay in any room category must be purchased through our Romance program.
- Government and documentation fees apply and vary by destination.
- Guests not meeting the above minimum stay and room requirements still qualify for the complimentary wedding but must pay the processing and administration fees plus the government and documentation fee per island. Payment is due within 7 days of confirmation and is nonrefundable 45 days prior to arrival.
- Details on how to confirm the date, time, and location for your complimentary wedding will be provided to you by a Romance travel specialist after your reservation is confirmed. Payment for any government or administrative fees will be made directly to Sandals Resorts.
- The couple getting married must be on the island a minimum of 48 hours prior to getting married for Jamaica, Antigua, and the Bahamas, and 72 hours for St. Lucia. Couple must have proof of status, which is single, divorced, or widowed. In addition, they will need to have the notarized documents (indicated below) sent to Unique Vacations.
U.S. Citizen Requirements for all Sandals Weddings:
- Send the following documents to Sandals/Unique Vacations, 4950 SW 72nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33155 at least 30 days prior to arrival
- Notarized copy of certified state-issued birth certificate
- Notarized copy of U.S. passport photo page
- Notarized copy of divorce degree or death certificate if previously married
- Notarized written consent of parent if under 21 years of age
- Do not send original documents, they cannot be returned
- Submit the original legal documents listed above to your wedding officiate upon arrival
- Bride and groom must stay at the Sandals resort where they are getting married
- Any payments due must be received at least 30 days in advance
- Unused services have no cash value
- Please note that Government required documentation is subject to change. All information should be verified directly with the Wedding Planner at the hotel prior to travel.
Wedding Packages available for purchase:
Include the complimentary wedding services plus additional or upgraded services.
- Flutter of Romance Wedding Package
For complete details see the Wedding Package information listed under the ‘Activities+More’ tab in the Destination section of our website for this destination.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.